whys

May 17, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 889, in script
File "C:\Users\Home\Desktop\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "C:\Users\Home\Desktop\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "C:\Users\Home\Desktop\MythicManor-0.6.0-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Mythic Manor 0.6.0
Wed Sep 12 07:54:46 2018
help please :C

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
I have no idea how to get Esther 23, do not give me nothing, morning her room visit her - nothing ! Any idea ?!?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I have no idea how to get Esther 23, do not give me nothing, morning her room visit her - nothing ! Any idea ?!?
have you been flirting with her every chance you get and did you bring her out for a nice dinner date if you did those next morning go to her room and bang her hard as hell she will addmit that she has feeling for you from the first day you arrived and she allso hinted in saying (I hope i dont get pregnent but that would be fun too right)!

Reactions: EguHCTBEHuqT

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Just incase anyone wants it: Cheats for renpy console.

Luckily I do know how to use the spoiler feature ;)

(Btw, absolutely loving this game so far!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm making a simplified walkthrough so it's easier for some people to follow the game. Each character's progress, what part of day and where to go to, which interaction to do and also, some tips of which option to take.

mrraw

Nov 19, 2017
I think there is something that I do not do well, Fanora asks me to buy a pair of panties to catch the raccoon I buy them and they are in my inventory but when I go to Fanora's room and they ask me I say I have not bought them

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I think there is something that I do not do well, Fanora asks me to buy a pair of panties to catch the raccoon I buy them and they are in my inventory but when I go to Fanora's room and they ask me I say I have not bought them
If I remember ... you need a second pair of panties from Naira's room (bag)

Reactions: mrraw and junior366

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
If I remember ... you need a second pair of panties from Naira's room (bag)
correct first pair buy from shop bin cost 30-35 $ second pair from Naira's room bag right side of desk allso hint read diary in tall cabnet beside here makeup desk you find some vary usefull info there

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is there a time restriction to the game? Like a set number of weeks before the game is over?
Nope no time limit. However a lot of the special/sunday events have requirements that unlock extra scenes, so if you pass those events and haven't met the requirement yet you'll miss the extra scenes. So I guess there's kind of a time limit for some of the scenes but not for the game as a whole.

Did someone already post about the "codes" and "passwords"? on this thread?
There's a code that starts you off like halfway through the game, I don't remember there being any other codes though.
The safe/computer/etc passwords you find out by just playing the game.

Can't seem to be able to ask about the sunscreen on week 2 Friday. Help anyone?
Did you do the:
  • Esther's room -> Check closet -> Check right drawer -> Dig around
event before that one yet? And you just talk to the guy in the minimart and ask about the sunscreen, then check the stuff he sells and you should be able to buy the sunscreen.

Hello im stuck help please
Is your Windows/system language set to English?

Reactions: SupaChill

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
I'm playing the game FROM THE VERY BEGINNING and I'm getting used to it now. I mean, getting everything piece by piece with the flow of the story. The only problem is that this game doesn't have a gallery.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'm playing the game FROM THE VERY BEGINNING and I'm getting used to it now. I mean, getting everything piece by piece with the flow of the story. The only problem is that this game doesn't have a gallery.
It does, it's in the menu.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
the hell am I supposed to do with naira?!
You have rough, passionate lusty sex with her is what you do. :closedeyesmile:

If you mean what you have to do with her in the latest update, you need to have had fished up a blue nymph crystal from the lake; something that's been possible since a few updates ago. It's entirely chance based so get fishin'. have had entered her room by asking Esther during the afternoon that you need to "fix her computer". Inside you can find her lock box which is password protected; it's "naira+[mc]" (replace "mc" with your character's name). Once you have it, select the crystal from your inventory then visit her room during the morning. Feel free to read the walkthrough on the first page if you want specifics.

EDIT: my bad, I had mistaken the blue nymph crystal with another glowing crystal you find in the lake. Oops. :coldsweat:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Seems like every other post is someone asking how to get the crystal.
I haven't played the update so is it hard or unclear how to get the crystal or are people just lazy and/or don't read? If it's tedious or hard to get I can add an optional cheat to my mod that gives the crystal.
Lazy, it's been said multiple times and in the walkthrough.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes