teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
@Jikei Just checking out your game and there is one scene that makes me chuckle quite a bit. :biggrin:

When you visit Nefari for her level 6 event at the pool, she says that the smell of chlorine is strangely relaxing for her. The thing is, chlorine has no smell. What we know as or better, assume as the smell of chlorine, is when chlorine mixes with urea and mostly urine together in water.

So in other words, Nefari can focus best while she smells pool water which has been used by people to get...err...relief. :coldsweat:
Not quite you smell chlorine when it binds with anything not just urine. Though I guess telling people its urine is a good way to sell bottled water given you can often smell chlorine in tap water.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
You have rough, passionate lusty sex with her is what you do. :closedeyesmile:

If you mean what you have to do with her in the latest update, you need to have had fished up a blue nymph crystal from the lake; something that's been possible since a few updates ago. It's entirely chance based so get fishin'. have had entered her room by asking Esther during the afternoon that you need to "fix her computer". Inside you can find her lock box which is password protected; it's "naira+[mc]" (replace "mc" with your character's name). Once you have it, select the crystal from your inventory then visit her room during the morning. Feel free to read the walkthrough on the first page if you want specifics.

EDIT: my bad, I had mistaken the blue nymph crystal with another glowing crystal you find in the lake. Oops. :coldsweat:
Thanks sweetheart

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Not quite you smell chlorine when it binds with anything not just urine. Though I guess telling people its urine is a good way to sell bottled water given you can often smell chlorine in tap water.
Yeah, I was refering to the specific smell we know from (public) pools though. What's even more funny, in the next sentence she says that this smell reminds her of cleanliness and that is why she likes it. :coldsweat:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I have the console config set to true, but the console doesn't come up when i do shift + O in game, am i doing something wrong ?

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
I have the console config set to true, but the console doesn't come up when i do shift + O in game, am i doing something wrong ?
search for this in the console.rpy file:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.

it'll be followed by config.console = False if you haven't edited it yet. change False value to True

there's exactly 19 config.console values in that code so be specific which line you edit.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes