Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Ok no need to fish to get the crystall when your in her room getting the panties beside closit there is a cloths dresser on top of that there is a box with a digital lock unlock it with pw Naira+ your char name inside is her crystall take it and read the letter inside and bang the shit out of her she is a real nympho

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Can someone explain me how to get nymph crystal for naira lvl 23?
when you can get in her room look in the tall cloth closet read her diary forget what page it is but she rights down naira+mc thats the code to unlock the box on dresser in side that box you find crystal + her moms letter and some nice photos

Reactions: Wolfruinz

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
dose someone have the PDF walkthrough, i tried the zippyshare link on the first page but got bounced around a million times with crap adverts everytime a tried to download but no joy :confounded:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
dose someone have the PDF walkthrough, i tried the zippyshare link on the first page but got bounced around a million times with crap adverts everytime a tried to download but no joy :confounded:

Reactions: gothic

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Question:

I have Naira at 24, I've noticed an option for taking her to the park that asks her not to wear panties.
Future content? Or is there a way to encourage this?

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
It does, it's in the menu.
ohh, didn't notice that one in there, my bad. Oh well, here's a preview of the walkthrough I'm doing, let me know if I should continue on this one or not. Still on it but it'll take some time since I'm playing the game while writing this. It's better to play the game from the very beginning so I won't miss anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gopleturak

May 8, 2017
Hey everyone. My pc hdd fucked up so i lost all my savefiles from 0.5.0. I finished everything I could at the end of the latest update, but entering the code in 0.6.0 doesnt unlock all the content and its a hassle to search everything again. Does anyone here have a save file I could use? If so, Id be very thankful :).

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
can someone provide saves of 0.5. I am getting those error codes almost everywhere, even when I click on that heart.

Thanks

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
@Jikei Just checking out your game and there is one scene that makes me chuckle quite a bit. :biggrin:

When you visit Nefari for her level 6 event at the pool, she says that the smell of chlorine is strangely relaxing for her. The thing is, chlorine has no smell. What we know as or better, assume as the smell of chlorine, is when chlorine mixes with urea and mostly urine together in water.

So in other words, Nefari can focus best while she smells pool water which has been used by people to get...err...relief. :coldsweat:

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes