• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cinnabarsage

Aug 23, 2018
I started it from day 0. Thank you for the clarity on merely needing to meet certain req's to trigger events... I didn't know what I was trying to ask or I would have phrased my question better

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
not entirely true, certain level of relationship with some girls will unlock additional actions during weekend(sunday) events, which you won't be able to access anymore after event's end, but there's not a lot of them.

Reactions: Cinnabarsage

AREA_Z3r0

Nov 23, 2017
Thank you, appreciate the help. I am curious though how I missed that step before. I don't know where I would have found that password on my own, and I've used the walkthrough as well as the in game hints.
It was hinted at on the final page of the diary, where it had "Naira+(MC name)" posted all over.

But I agree that it could have been a little bit more hinted at. Maybe have it say something like "I know its kind of silly, but I locked my special jewel away with a special key today. Now (MC name) holds one half of the key to my heart." and then have the password shown to the jewelry box.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I have started the game recently so i have couple of question:
1. I used cheats to open girls and stuff and they were leveled up automatically after i wrote the password, so some events are missing in the gallery especially the first ones obviously, but is that permanently or can be achieved again possibly?
a) From special events however also other ones are missing, the ending ones are missing i have some above and the last one, the middle ones empty what i am missing? But most important are the ones below! :)
2. How to fix binocular, find the code for the mini safe inside the safe, (Vault) To not being confusing :) And the password for the laptop inside the Safe-Vault whatever its called?
3. Is it possible to activate girls computers? Velle, Naira, Fanora?
4. Is there more actions with the girl in the ocean?
5. How can i use the Flower i found in the lake?
6. Can i enter the door in strip club or get premium card?
7. How to use-install the app in Recycle Bin? Is it possible?
8. How-is it possible to unlock Locked File in Esther computer?

9. Do i need to repeat some actions multiply times to get results like peeping in the mall and is there more actions with the cop lady in the mall except when she catches you and gives you punishment handjob? :)
10. How much i need to raise the girl in the park to do something or do some actions with her?
a) How to tell Velle that i found her or not suppose to?

I will really appreciate if someone can answer some of the questions and fellas stay in good mood Greetings! :)

kalamgago

Aug 25, 2017
It was hinted at on the final page of the diary, where it had "Naira+(MC name)" posted all over.

But I agree that it could have been a little bit more hinted at. Maybe have it say something like "I know its kind of silly, but I locked my special jewel away with a special key today. Now (MC name) holds one half of the key to my heart." and then have the password shown to the jewelry box.
That makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up. Don't know if my game was just bugged, but it would have also been better if the hint that something was vibrating didn't show up until after I found the crystal.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
@xslayermkdx to sum up the answer to your questions: the game is still in progress so most of what you stated may be available in the upcoming updates, whether it's a character, an item or an event. I guess we just have to wait for that.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Hmmm! Oks tnx i hoped at least for the password on the laptop in the safe, if its active to text probably its possible, otherwise will say not for this version.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I checked the trash yeah and i found website dating girls, nothing special thought only girls playing with them self or only pictures from them!

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
brothers... im stuck naira 22... the hint did not help(She seems off today... I need to find a way to learn what's going on with her.) i've read the walkthrough but it did not also help... care to help a brother out?

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
During afternoon find the diary in her room in the closet and read last entry, just to be sure read all of them.
Then during night check the cam in her room and visit her right after.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes