Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
i don't remember if you need certain level with Esther, but "fix the computer" answer always worked.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Is it possible to have the improvement mod for android? I've put the folder in the game folder but it doesn't seem to be working

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I'm stuck at Fanora Level 6, can't progress to Level 7 despite following walkthrough. Am I missing something?

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
This game is one of the best Honey Select games I have seen so far. Some events are very funny.
It's a pity that MC's behavior does not affect the outcome much. In many situations, the result is the same, no metter if you behave like a good boy or a total jerk. You just unlock next level.

Reactions: Revo

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
As soon as I saw Fanora's face I knew this game was going to get me. I used to have a friend with Fanora's face and personality with Naira's body. This game brings back all of the feels T_T

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
For Velle you should simply visit her at the club at night. As for Naira you must use nymph crystal, which you took from her room and visit her in the morning.
Thanks a lot

I was wondering if anyone could help me with the missing scenes I know one of these is the fishing event that I can't ever seem to have the luck to trigger..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes