Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
One is fishing, as you already know, another one is meeting Naira & Fanora in the house at the pool when they both 24th lvl. And last is what should've been Iris's first event, when she says she will stream from work in the morning watch her stream and go confront her at her work.

tyzel

May 3, 2018
Awesome ! I complete the last version in one day but not cause the game is short, cause it's AWESOME !
Wainting for next update !

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
One is fishing, as you already know, another one is meeting Naira & Fanora in the house at the pool when they both 24th lvl. And last is what should've been Iris's first event, when she says she will stream from work in the morning watch her stream and go confront her at her work.
That's weird I've seen both those events
the iris work one and the fanora and naira pool one.

papurri

May 15, 2018
Can anyone help, I have one last special event that I can't figure out how to unlock. It's the one in between Carmen on the floor with the dogs, and the first Jade event.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Can anyone help, I have one last special event that I can't figure out how to unlock. It's the one in between Carmen on the floor with the dogs, and the first Jade event.
Fishing event, simply fish every day and you'll get it...eventually.

Apartax

Sep 26, 2018
I everyone... I need some help.

i downloaded the game,
unziped it ,
started the exe file,
the game starts fine,
i choose my in game name,
meet Esther in the garden,
enter the manor,
meet the Naira wraped in the towel,
she leaves
and then i'm stuck.

I cant click on anything, i move my cursor and nothing gets highlighted, and even if i skip the intro Im redirected to my room and samething happens, the only thing i can click is the inventory icon, and the heart that shows the girls stats card.

May 31, 2017
I everyone... I need some help.

i downloaded the game,
unziped it ,
started the exe file,
the game starts fine,
i choose my in game name,
meet Esther in the garden,
enter the manor,
meet the Naira wraped in the towel,
she leaves
and then i'm stuck.

I cant click on anything, i move my cursor and nothing gets highlighted, and even if i skip the intro Im redirected to my room and samething happens, the only thing i can click is the inventory icon, and the heart that shows the girls stats card.
I will start a new game to see if i can help i played the start months ago.

EDIT: Without skipping the intro after nairas scenes the doors should be highlighted when you place the cursor over them.
Skipping the intro almost everything is clickable.
Sorry but i dont know how to solve this problem.

Reactions: Apartax

javigranvia

Feb 5, 2018
Advance apologies if this was requested and fulfilled previously. Does anyone have a HS character card for Nefari? Thanks!

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
seems like fanora decided to leave the manorXD

Daymn, those models looks really detailed, especially for HoneySelect. I'm guessing they're the models from HoneySelect which were then converted into Blender or something? Otherwise all I can assume is that the artist used programs like 'reshade' & mods such as the 'linear rendering experiment' for the initial screenshots, then went crazy on photoshop for the extra details.

Looks like Fanora decided to go back into the woods for a moment to develop more "experience". :closedeyesmile:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I am waiting to play this game untill there is actual vaginal sex in it.

There isnt any yet, right ?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
No, of course not...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really ?

What characters have v sex scenes allready ?

I am pretty sure I checked the cgs of last version for any v sex (at least with main girls - I think there was some Sex with secondary characters ...)

After I was cockblocked after grinding for hours in Milfy Town (all characters have scenes leading to sex but no sex yet), I dont touch a big game like that untill there is at least 1 sex scene for main characters

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Really ?

I am pretty sure I checked the cgs of last version for any v sex (at least with main girls - I think there was some Sex with secondary characters ...)

After I was cockblocked after grinding for hours in Milfy Town (all characters have scenes leading to sex but no sex yet), I dont touch a big game like that untill there is at least 1 sex scene for main characters
That's the eternal problem with cgs. :D Gameplay is passed... Try play next time. And you find the scenes eventually.

Reactions: Angmir

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Really ?

All main girls, except Nefari have them.

Reactions: Angmir
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes