EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
For some reason I cannot trigger dine event with Esther and crystal event with Naira.

What is the proper way of visiting Esther in the morning? What actions do to do in her room?
How to activate the nymph's crystal? I click on it in the inventory but what's next?
Help Esther in the garden, you'll go out to eat after. Find Naira in the bath in the evening for crystal scene. As far as I remember.

Reactions: Chucke1992

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
For some reason I cannot trigger dine event with Esther and crystal event with Naira.

What is the proper way of visiting Esther in the morning? What actions do to do in her room?
How to activate the nymph's crystal? I click on it in the inventory but what's next?
Best bet if you get stuck is to check the Walkthrough -

I can't figure out where to enter the special code. I start new game and it only asks for my name, but never asks for a code. I searched this forum, but couldn't find anything else about it. any help would be appreciated.
You used to get the option after you enter MC name I guess Jikei got rid of special codes for v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I can't figure out where to enter the special code. I start new game and it only asks for my name, but never asks for a code. I searched this forum, but couldn't find anything else about it. any help would be appreciated.
Yeah cant enter special codes either.
From v0.7.0 changelog - "The secret code system has been removed while it is being reworked."

Reactions: junior366

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm stuck on the last scene with Fanora. Hint says that she's feeling a bit hungry. Can't find her in her room in the evenings, as well as install the cam in her shelf. What am I missing? Thanks.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm stuck on the last scene with Fanora. Hint says that she's feeling a bit hungry. Can't find her in her room in the evenings, as well as install the cam in her shelf. What am I missing? Thanks.
go to the kitchen in mc room at night.

xdcxtruth

Jul 27, 2017
anyone figure out the dog leash for Jade? and how to trigger the Thressome in the patch notes? or atleast who it is?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
anyone figure out the dog leash for Jade? and how to trigger the Thressome in the patch notes? or atleast who it is?
The dog leash scene hasn't been implemented yet. (Next update hopfully)
The threesome "chat" with Celeste at night at Velvet Desires. She'll say they have a special threesome special for $425

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Still can't seem to peep on Naira at night after I get her spare key, she keeps answering the door.

Can anyone help with that?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Still can't seem to peep on Naira at night after I get her spare key, she keeps answering the door.

Can anyone help with that?
When at level 7 with Naira after the park fountain event NOT on same day go to her room at night and you should get the peep event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How to gain access to Fanora's room to install the cam on her shelf? Thanks.
You enter her room whilst she is sleeping and install it then.
"Enter Fanora’s room on a Monday or Thursday night. She will be asleep." (level 20+)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes