D

Deleted member 418221

Hey everyone, I've updated my excel table walkthrough to 0.7. The links are in my , and there's also a link to it in the OP. Do let me know if you have any issues.

I apologize if the recommender table has a lot of empty space, I wasn't able to dynamically filter out blank spaces without resorting to VBA, which I know will make people antsy, so I decided to leave it as is. You can apply a filter to the 'Location' column to remove blanks, but it must be refreshed every time you change your heart values :/

Reactions: dragpz

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
When at level 7 with Naira after the park fountain event NOT on same day go to her room at night and you should get the peep event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just realised, they are connected to the original peeping, I just had to replay it in the Scene Gallery of the main menu.

Reactions: Hones

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
got jade to level 9 and now it just say "there must be another way to help her out even more"
but I feel like i talked to ever person in game, visited every place at different times, is she done a lvl9 for this update, but game does not say so ?

edit:: ofc, visited the dog place 3rd time and an event triggered, got it now, thx

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I got that a while back, I'm currently at level 25 with her and the new images came with v0.7

I've attached the CGs in question
ahh ok those new animations are for the level 7 event. you can see them by replaying in the gallery > Naira events > second image at the top if you don't want to load an old save or start a new game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Anon4321

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Non at the moment, but you do get a pregnant dream with Esther, it will randomly appear when you go to sleep, after you have completed the Dining quest with her.
Would be hilarious if all of the MC's harem showed-up pregnant at one of Esther's Sunday get-togethers! LOL, they could have 1 massive baby shower for all, while the MC and his tongue-tied mom pretend to be effin excited!

Reactions: Thermophob

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Best bet if you get stuck is to check the Walkthrough -
Even with walkthrough - I click on the crystal, enter Naira's room and still get default dialogue with ending Yeah, sure. Take care.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I would not say the updates are short, they are just spread thin, personally, at this point I'm only playing for Nefari among the main cast and that means 5-6 wasted scenes per update plus however many repeatable scenes that I don't care at all about (since all scenes can be repeated in the gallery i see no point in those).

kamigan87

Aug 7, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive art_studio.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
this is what im getting on both windows and mac version
Full traceback:
File "/Users/...../Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/...../Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Users/...../Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Users/...../Downloads/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 671, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive art_studio.rpyc.

Darwin-16.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Sun Oct 28 18:37:45 2018

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes