hydo

Aug 12, 2017
Just played the Fanora scene where you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is it just me or does the player/mc's hand look really weird/off when doing the fingering animation? Just freaked me out a little.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I'm honestly kinda disappointed. I was really hoping this update would finish off the penetrative sex part with all of the manor girls, as Nefari's is the one I've been most waiting for. Oh well, at least that photo session was hot as fuck.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
For people who're asking how to change the name of your character (or get money) this is the easiest way I've found. I copied some of this from a previous post:

QUIT GAME
Look for file name "00console.rpy" in ....\MythicManor-0.7.0-pc\renpy\common
Right click on file, select edit, recommend notepad++
Look for "config.console = False", change "False" to "True"
SAVE <<< important
START GAME

Bring up the console by use Shift+O

Type and enter:

mc_name = u'Bob'
//This names your character Bob. All the letters around the name are necessary but won't be visible in-game.
inventory.money = 9999
//This sets your money to 9999. If you want to add an amount instead of set an amount you can use this instead:
inventory.money += 450

Reactions: BloodyRelight

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
how i trigger the "pregnancy" event? i have all the girls lvl up except Jade, but i cant find a leash to walk her

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
how i trigger the "pregnancy" event? i have all the girls lvl up except Jade, but i cant find a leash to walk her
To get pregnancy event watch Esther on her webcam at night until the MC says something like "Hmmm... I wonder if..." and go to bed. Some have reported it takes a few tries sometimes.

Jade has no leash events (and there is no leash to be found) as of this version so if you still have locked events in her gallery they are for something else.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
I cant get into Naira's room to install the camera. after i click on her room in the afternoon the "repair her computer" dialogue wont show up when i talk to Esther

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I cant get into Naira's room to install the camera. after i click on her room in the afternoon the "repair her computer" dialogue wont show up when i talk to Esther
Make sure you have a camera in your inventory (Naira level 5+, Repair 1+) then click on Naira’s door in the afternoon & after that go visit Esther in the garden in the afternoon an she will let you in Naira's room.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes