Sep 20, 2017
So I see there's new Jade content, Sweet!
I read the other posts, and found Fanora, but how do I proceed with Jade? It keeps mentioning a leash the further I try to go.

EDIT: So I read back some more, and found that no leash has been found yet. I haven't found what her most recent scene is however, has anyone found that?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So I see there's new Jade content, Sweet!
I read the other posts, and found Fanora, but how do I proceed with Jade? It keeps mentioning a leash the further I try to go.
Select a different option. After you choose scratch her head you get > Cuddle, play in the grass, take her for walk, play in sprinklers, have some fun.
Only cuddle & play in grass are fully implemented.
There is no leash in game yet to take her for a walk and both play in sprinklers & have some fun end with a growl.

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
Hey everyone, I didn't like the format of the official walkthrough, because it presents one girl at a time, which means pursuing multiple in parallel means a lot of back and forth on the same PDF. I took the same data and put in an excel file, and created a recommender table. It looks like this:
View attachment 169349
I hope you find it useful.

To be clear, there is no new info in this file. It is the same info as the official walkthrough, just presented in a better manner.

EDIT: Added 2 more hosts
EDIT: Updated walkthrough to v0.7, completely overhauled the code and look in accordance with new official walkthrough.
could you make it in pdf format?

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
OK, yet another dumb binoculars question:

Where do I find the binoculars in the first place? I have done all the other content and bought the lenses but I haven't found the binoculars so I cannot fix them :(

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
OK, yet another dumb binoculars question:

Where do I find the binoculars in the first place? I have done all the other content and bought the lenses but I haven't found the binoculars so I cannot fix them :(
You find them inside the locked safe in the players room.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
7.0 fix came, please fix file upload
Why does the game crash for you? "This fix is only necessary if you are experiencing issues with your game." "This fix disables the new News Feed. If you can make it to the main menu of the game, then you don't need to apply this fix"

harala

Jun 12, 2017
Just finished update. Great one again. Especially preggo Esther dream best off all. I hope become reality.

Korzic

Oct 14, 2018
You need to view Esther's web cam in the evening, not late night to trigger the dream sequence. It will never trigger while she's sleeping on the bed. She needs to be sitting on the couch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the binoculars, are there any interesting scenes there?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 418221

could you make it in pdf format?
The official walkthrough is in PDF format lol (and linked in the OP btw). It also looks much prettier than mine, because excel tables don't really do pretty. I would recommend checking that out if you want a PDF version. I would be unable to implement my walkthrough in a PDF anyway, as the recommendation table relies on formulae, which don't exist in PDFs.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Something funny that I caught in this update was the MC's hilariously blunt reaction to pregnant Esther.

Might as well have just gone the whole way:
MC: "Damn, Esther! You're as big as a cow!"
Esther: "::|:"
screenshot0011.png

As always, I love the quality of the updates. The quantity, however, could use some improvement though. I can't ever not ask for more Mythic Manor. :biggrin:

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I may just be stupid but is there a way of figuring out the passwords for things such as Fanora's Cell Phone without having to refer to the walkthrough? I mean... I'd expect there would be but I am drawing a blank....

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes