Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I may just be stupid but is there a way of figuring out the passwords for things such as Fanora's Cell Phone without having to refer to the walkthrough? I mean... I'd expect there would be but I am drawing a blank....
For all the passwords the game has a hint that you can find, although you might not know what it is for or what it hints at. For Fanora's Cell if you check her bed you'll find a piece of paper with the hint (it says how much she loves the MC's big *password*).

Can anyone tell me what am I missing? View attachment 169856
You're missing the fishing event where you meet a mermaid on the lake.

Fishing Rod
● Requirement(s): Week 8+
● Time: Afternoon
● Location: Magic Lake
● To buy a fishing rod , visit Magic Lake in the afternoon when the week is at least 8. You will be able to
purchase a rod from the Old Man for $150 after a short event.

Fishing - Green Orb
● Requirement(s): Fishing 2 , RNG-based
● To get the green orb , you must have at least 2 fishing skill . Fish until you find the green orb in your
haul (it is RNG-based).

Fishing - Special #1
● Requirement(s): Fishing 3 , RNG-based
● To view the fishing special #1 , you must have at least 3 fishing skill . Fish until you catch something
“big and heavy” (NOT the dildo... it’s something other than that).

Reactions: beyreli

ashish 090

Sep 6, 2018
The official walkthrough is in PDF format lol (and linked in the OP btw). It also looks much prettier than mine, because excel tables don't really do pretty. I would recommend checking that out if you want a PDF version. I would be unable to implement my walkthrough in a PDF anyway, as the recommendation table relies on formulae, which don't exist in PDFs.
ok but the official is not updated

D

Deleted member 418221

ya but the problem is we have to scroll one character after other to progress all at the same time
...which is why I made my walkthrough in excel. I'm confused, is there something wrong with the recommender table? You just have to fill in the heart value and follow what it says, nothing else needed. Only need to look at exactly one table in one sheet.

Reactions: ashish 090

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
how do i even find the binoculars o read that its in the safe but whenever i look in it there is nothing only junk and i dont have any other options beside inspect safe.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
there's a major problem in fan made walkthrough

on day 11 it's not possible to go at the cafe AND the fitness center

this is a save starting day 11

Sasek

Aug 2, 2017
Fanora LVL 19 is bugged I think. I need to go to Mall > High Vibes and buy vibrating egg, but I can't do this. Buy option don't work.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Why can't i open the scene with misha and faye? I have a golden card and relation with velle is 24, but celeste doesn' offer anything new.

Jul 30, 2018
i figured out the cheat console commands for increasing the girls levels

name.level=xxx

other codes
inventory.money=xxxx
strength=xxx
fishing=xxx
repair=xxx

hope this helps you all out have fun

D

Deleted member 418221

i figured out the cheat console commands for increasing the girls levels

name.level=xxx

other codes
inventory.money=xxxx
strength=xxx
fishing=xxx
repair=xxx

hope this helps you all out have fun
You can honestly just edit the save file by going here: . It doesn't just support RenPy either.

I would advise against raising levels or repair though, as certain events only play out at certain heart and repair levels.

Reactions: ravewarrior

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Day 6 (Saturday morning)

I can't peep in on Naira. Whenever I interact with her room, it just says 'there's no answer'. What am I doing wrong?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
The game seems interesting enough, but I have a major gripe with it. I've tried following the walkthroughs multiple times, sometimes trying the EXACT same things. The problem is, I keep hitting certain 'dead ends' for no apparent reason. For instance, sometimes one girl will answer her door when I knock, but I'll hit a dead-end further into the game and start afresh. Then, doing the EXACT same thing I did before, the girl in question won't answer her door. As stated above, on Day 6, I can't spy on Naira. I've tried reloading my game three times since then. When I do, I haven't even managed to get much further into the game before hitting ANOTHER dead-end, and even when I backtrack and try and get an interaction with the girls, nothing works.

I have no idea why this is happening, but it's frustrating as hell!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
The game seems interesting enough, but I have a major gripe with it. I've tried following the walkthroughs multiple times, sometimes trying the EXACT same things. The problem is, I keep hitting certain 'dead ends' for no apparent reason. For instance, sometimes one girl will answer her door when I knock, but I'll hit a dead-end further into the game and start afresh. Then, doing the EXACT same thing I did before, the girl in question won't answer her door. As stated above, on Day 6, I can't spy on Naira. I've tried reloading my game three times since then. When I do, I haven't even managed to get much further into the game before hitting ANOTHER dead-end, and even when I backtrack and try and get an interaction with the girls, nothing works.

I have no idea why this is happening, but it's frustrating as hell!
Mate, a small advice I could give you is to NOT focus too much in one character. If you hit a dead end in one character, do a scene for another character that is gonna happen in that time of the day and go back to that character in another day. There, at times, an RNG at play in the game wherein some of the character's ain't in the spot they are usually in. For example is that sometimes, during the night, the character is either in the bathroom or in the pool and not in their rooms.
Also, backtracking ain't gonna work since those RNG are set at each start of the day. So keep calm and continue playing the game and please do tell if stuff like that keeps happening EVEN with following my instructions.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes