redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The game seems interesting enough, but I have a major gripe with it. I've tried following the walkthroughs multiple times, sometimes trying the EXACT same things. The problem is, I keep hitting certain 'dead ends' for no apparent reason. For instance, sometimes one girl will answer her door when I knock, but I'll hit a dead-end further into the game and start afresh. Then, doing the EXACT same thing I did before, the girl in question won't answer her door. As stated above, on Day 6, I can't spy on Naira. I've tried reloading my game three times since then. When I do, I haven't even managed to get much further into the game before hitting ANOTHER dead-end, and even when I backtrack and try and get an interaction with the girls, nothing works.

I have no idea why this is happening, but it's frustrating as hell!
There's no dead ends until the game tells you so, sometimes RNGesus will send the girls to the bath, pool or something, just come back the other day.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
There's no dead ends until the game tells you so, sometimes RNGesus will send the girls to the bath, pool or something, just come back the other day.
I understand now, but I think there may be some bugs in the game. For instance, on Day 13/Saturday night, I find a certain character in the pool, and by the looks of the walkthrough, it's supposed to trigger a scene, but I can only chat with her once and it just loops, so I can't join her in the pool.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
This might be a stupid question, but is the improvement mod compatible with 0.7 or do I need to wait for it to be updated?
A couple people have said it works with 0.7, I haven't checked it myself yet but I'm pretty sure it is. I've got BIGLY plans for the mod though so it probably won't be updated for a bit if it needs to be, but there will be a lot added.

@Mauser45
That walkthrough says it's for 0.5.1, so it probably can't be followed perfectly with the 0.7 game.

Also it tells you that you have to download the mod and: "The mod fixes how the event system works, so some events won't be available if you are not using the mod." There is too much RNG to have a structured day by day walkthrough in the normal game, which is why it can only be followed correctly with the mod.

Reactions: Mauser45
Oct 15, 2017
A couple people have said it works with 0.7, I haven't checked it myself yet but I'm pretty sure it is. I've got BIGLY plans for the mod though so it probably won't be updated for a bit if it needs to be, but there will be a lot added.
Yeah, I went ahead and tried it and it seems to work just fine, thanks for the reply anyway! And a big thanks for providing this mod! :)

Reactions: Maid Lain

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017

@Mauser45
That walkthrough says it's for 0.5.1, so it probably can't be followed perfectly with the 0.7 game.

Also it tells you that you have to download the mod and: "The mod fixes how the event system works, so some events won't be available if you are not using the mod." There is too much RNG to have a structured day by day walkthrough in the normal game, which is why it can only be followed correctly with the mod.
Ah...thanks. I've downloaded the mod and everything seems to be in working order

Apr 21, 2018
So, since I don't really want to go through potential a hundred pages, can someone kindly tell me if getting the "try again at a later date" hint for Velle at level 23 is normal?

D

Deleted member 418221

I understand now, but I think there may be some bugs in the game. For instance, on Day 13/Saturday night, I find a certain character in the pool, and by the looks of the walkthrough, it's supposed to trigger a scene, but I can only chat with her once and it just loops, so I can't join her in the pool.
If the scene doesn't trigger the moment you enter the pool, it's not meant to trigger in that situation (or it's RNG based). The girls asking you to join them are a red herring, there is no way to actually do so atm outside of scripted events.

If you are stuck with a specific scene and are unsure what the requirements for that scene are, I would recommend the official walkthrough or my table, as MaimLain just tells you what to do. It's extremely efficient, but if you do something out of order, it's easy to fall off the track.

Apr 21, 2018
Huh where do you get that hint?

Level 21 Hint - where did she go?
Bathroom @ Night - Peep in the bathroom.
Level 22 Hint - she's not at home, I should go find her
Velvet Desires @ Night - Enter the club.
Level 23 Hint - I should visit her sometime
Velle’s Room in the Morning - Visit Velle.

View attachment 170162

And that is all atm.
dunno, it's just there

Capture.JPG

I got through using the walkthrough and Velle is the only one I am stuck at atm. Perhaps I need to progress the week counter in-game? On what week did you get Velle to level 24?

Edit: nvm, fast forward a few weeks and it worked on Monday morning.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Never seen that before err I just loaded an old save at day 122 week 18 with velle at level 21 an progressed through her events starting level 23 event on day 124 week 18. So Velle got to level 24 for me on day 124 week 18.

edit: I just checked the code it looks like you need to play through a sunday event first, probably esthers birthday event.
elif velle.level == 23 and sunday_level < 12
text ("HINT: Try again at a later date.")

Apr 21, 2018
Never seen that before err I just loaded an old save at day 122 week 18 with velle at level 21 an progressed through her events starting level 23 event on day 124 week 18. So Velle got to level 24 for me on day 124 week 18.

edit: I just checked the code it looks like you need to play through a sunday event first, probably esthers birthday event.
elif velle.level == 23 and sunday_level < 12
text ("HINT: Try again at a later date.")
That explains alot, I guess I must have rushed things a bit and I didn't really care for the Sunday events either. Someone should add these requirements to the walkthrough though.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Agreed it probably should be mentioned in the walkthrough but it does make sense that you can't do the Velle event until you've seen the birthday event.

Oct 23, 2018
just played it mostly through ... i can't fix my binocs (fixing is only 3) not sure what to fix ...

also i don't find the box of naira ... there is actually just naira left for me to finish the current build (on android)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How to cheat money strength repair and fishing
You can just edit your save with

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

just played it mostly through ... i can't fix my binocs (fixing is only 3) not sure what to fix ...

also i don't find the box of naira ... there is actually just naira left for me to finish the current build (on android)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes