passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
*after silently reading every pages since the 0.8 update release*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

well, honestly, this kinda reaction is kinda expected since a weeks ago :LOL:

not that it's not understandable, tho
i've been saying about let's wait patiently and see whether it's worth the wait or not, and BAM! u got the long awaiting result now

I kinda like the new musics, though my fave is still the old Orchards by DST

anyway considering the new update contents, it might be disappointing indeed, but totally not a bad update imo :D

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
soooo the only new content is esther and fanora at the beach. It was a good event but the only one new :rolleyes:.
Probably this ui and repetable event and music update was necessary but the dev could have added all this things little by little while insert new contents... Pretty disappointed.. and I didn't even mentioned the fact that they do only one new events in 2 months

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
hiya, whats the new content supposed to be? cuz i downloaded the game this morning and all the girls are capped at 25 like last update and it says that they dont have more content, so im confused. I did found a beach scene with fanora and the milf, but thats about it

D

Deleted member 418221

Oh, nice, didn't even notice the other sheets, lol. Gnumeric places them as tabs along the bottom edge of the window and I never bothered with using multiple sheets in a projects before so I totally over looked them. Even just having the Sunday requirements is a big help for a quick glance reference. I don't exactly shoot for a perfectly optimal run when I play through, but I do like to make sure I don't get locked out of content if I can help it.
Oh cool, glad that you just missed the sheets, because yeah, there's a lot of stuff in the third sheet. I'll mention that as a note as well, I hope people haven't been thinking the walkthrough is inadequate cause they didn't see the multiple sheets.

Reactions: uradamus

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hiya, whats the new content supposed to be?
The full change log is in the opening post. Most of the update was under the hood and sound. There are repeatable (and apparently reused) events but also two or three (I think) new event's. Again the there is a to help find things.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Jack3867

May 23, 2018
hiya, whats the new content supposed to be? cuz i downloaded the game this morning and all the girls are capped at 25 like last update and it says that they dont have more content, so im confused. I did found a beach scene with fanora and the milf, but thats about it
Check the walkthrough you will understand. The dev didn't make new "main" content in this update. He upgrated the old contents with new effects and made a lot of new "repeatable" contents that you can find by taking to the girls. That's why a lot of people are disapointed about this update.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
While I wished there was more progression with the side characters this time around, I'm not too fused since we have loads of repeatable scenes this time around—something I've been wanted for quite a while now.

That said, there is one really unintentionally funny thing I noticed from the update:
screenshot0025.png

There's just something hilariously awkward about this image. Like Fanora and Esther are doing the "T-Pose" swimming stroke.
Also just a little trivia; boobs are buoyant ;)

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
While I wished there was more progression with the side characters this time around, I'm not too fused since we have loads of repeatable scenes this time around—something I've been wanted for quite a while now.

That said, there is one really unintentionally funny thing I noticed from the update:
View attachment 217438

There's just something hilariously awkward about this image. Like Fanora and Esther are doing the "T-Pose" swimming stroke.
those airbags does have a high buoyancy afterall

i'm didn't hate the new implemented sounds and musics at all, but if anything, regarding those scene i just wonder how i'm still able to hear the slapping sound while it's underwater

is it MC's half mythic power? :unsure:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

View attachment 217438

so hit the googles..for scientific purposes..and looked up images of boobs underwater..YES..huge boobs should start to either "squish" a bit or float up a bit..smaller boobs though..they DO hang down..less bouyant is my guess :p so..this image defies SCIENCE!!!! but its SO magical :p

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Still can't fuck favorite girl yet but all others. I'm pretty sure when he does do penetration at last it will be fucking anal instead of pussy.

Reactions: DrFog

toxiccrackle

Jun 16, 2018
Just discovered this game not finished it yet but loving what I've played so far, I hope there's more pictures or even some video footage from that bachelorette party in the future.. wasn't expecting that, loverboysusa was great years ago so got nostalgic seeing that pic lol shame they don't make them like that anymore.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys what do i need to do that i can have Sunday#11 event

also it would be good if some one share a complete gallery scene save file pls

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes