passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Lol, Sunday Event play monopoly ? Really ? Seriously ??
it's mythopoly :ROFLMAO:
ugh, almost certain it's going to be a lewd monopoly but with Esther around I guess the remaining girls would have no choice but to behave
Can someone share a complete save file with all gallery scene unlocked? Thanks.
actually it's been asked multiple times since the latest update being posted
for starter, why don't u try to flip back to previous 2 pages from this one
who knows, maybe u could found something among the posts there ;)

U

User_801245

which stage are u currently on? are u waiting for her raffle event?
or haven't started at all?
Waiting for the morning live stream to trigger . she never says anything about early stream every night i watch her

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Is anyone else facing issues with installing the android version or is it just me?
This has never jappened before and I have 7 Gb free in my phone.
Seems to be a problem with the apk i

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
"gold" and "velvet" are different, the gold pass is basically used to unlock Misha's private service while the velvet pass is still NYI

very unlikely, seeing that many side girls still hasn't even started their stories yet and many places in the world map are still NYI

so when anyone said that this game already compressed, well, they aren't wrong

still NYI, mate
Thanks for the clarification. Hope he will focus more on Velle in the next updates.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Waiting for the morning live stream to trigger . she never says anything about early stream every night i watch her
strange, since i could always trigger her event easily, including that live streaming from sweet treats in the morning
iirc the requirement was to watch her stream every night for several days in a row (but i couldn't even remember whether i was doing it consecutively or not, lol)
ignoring the hint from her, have u try to watch her stream in the morning?
Does skipping time have influence on events ?
not that i could remember :unsure:
Is anyone else facing issues with installing the android version or is it just me?
This has never jappened before and I have 7 Gb free in my phone.
Seems to be a problem with the apk i
installed just fine on my old phone
was intalling it yesterday with only 1.5GB remaining space
are u using android N or O?

Reactions: TheDevian
U

User_801245

strange, since i could always trigger her event easily, including that live streaming from sweet treats in the morning
iirc the requirement was to watch her stream every night for several days in a row (but i couldn't even remember whether i was doing it consecutively or not, lol)
ignoring the hint from her, have u try to watch her stream in the morning?

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
i might be missing something but i've done all of her events 3 times without any issue so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the simplest solution might be by finishing every girls stories but her, then download someone's complete save data here, and u could at least watching Iris' events which u missed on scene gallery

U

User_801245

i might be missing something but i've done all of her events 3 times without any issue so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the simplest solution might be by finishing every girls stories but her, then download someone's complete save data here, and u could at least watching Iris' events which u missed on scene gallery
no i havent seen this. and im sure i done every other girl story because i can only do all the repeatble events events now

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes