TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Didn't Jikei say the game is 99% done after 0.80 releases?
You mean...

"We will get the game to 99% completion this week and if there's still more time, we will squeeze in even more content than originally planned."

I think that was really meant to say update not game, almost definitely was if you look at the new change log...

"Many changes in the code to make future development easier."

Reactions: passerbyR34
U

User_801245

Im at week 15 but the dahlia event is not triggering for me . I watch her live every night But . i keep getting the same scenes over and over and nothing new

Reactions: zmaj123

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
Really happy to see more Jade. I just really hope that she will not become the anal-focused character... You know the ones. Also love her natural look down there :)

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
These girls are gorgeous.
Does anyone have the png flie of the girls?
To use on Playhome.
This is Honey Select, not PlayHome. And no, Jikei hasn't shared his cards, maybe until the game is done.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I have the Golden Pass but when I try to use it it says Golden Velvet Pass needed, any suggestions?
"gold" and "velvet" are different, the gold pass is basically used to unlock Misha's private service while the velvet pass is still NYI

Didn't Jikei say the game is 99% done after 0.80 releases?
very unlikely, seeing that many side girls still hasn't even started their stories yet and many places in the world map are still NYI

jhose15xs: If you think 1.4GB it "comprosed" you... well... you wrong 
Yeah, can't do it. Got halfway through and it's the exact same size as when I started.

Almost wonder if they're using my program for it already... Sorry.
so when anyone said that this game already compressed, well, they aren't wrong

That girl Velle looks awesome. Does anyone know how to get the velvet pass to access the secret room ?
still NYI, mate

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Im at week 15 but the dahlia event is not triggering for me . I watch her live every night But . i keep getting the same scenes over and over and nothing new
which stage are u currently on? are u waiting for her raffle event?
or haven't started at all?

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes