passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Reactions: TheDevian

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Hey everyone, I didn't like the format of the official walkthrough, because it presents one girl at a time, which means pursuing multiple in parallel means a lot of back and forth on the same PDF. I took the same data and put in an excel file, and created a recommender table. It looks like this:
View attachment 169349
I hope you find it useful.

To be clear, there is no new info in this file. It is the same info as the official walkthrough, just presented in a better manner.

Please note:
  • This file requires Microsoft Excel to work on your local system. OpenOffice will not do. If you don't have Excel however, all is not lost. If you upload it to and open it in Google Sheets, it works the same way as it would on your local system. Google Drive is free.
    • I have also been informed that it works in , so Linux users can use that as a desktop alternative.
  • The walkthrough has multiple sheets! Please visit all the sheets. You will typically not need to visit the second sheet, 'Level Chart', as all it does is feed the recommender table, but it can be useful if you want to double check the info. Also, all the info from the official walkthrough is included, which means Sunday events, fishing, etc. are in Sheet 3, 'Events'. They are also tabled.
  • I will not be updating the walkthrough to 0.8, as there does not appear to be much in the way of major content. This may change when I finally get around to playing the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also works in LibreOffice, just fine.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Ok, I can't seem to get the level 24 event with Fanora to trigger. The walkthrough says it starts when you enter your kitchen from your room at late night....I've done that about 5 times now and nothing. And yes, she is level 23 right now.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Ok, I can't seem to get the level 24 event with Fanora to trigger. The walkthrough says it starts when you enter your kitchen from your room at late night....I've done that about 5 times now and nothing. And yes, she is level 23 right now.
Then do what is says for level 23, and not level 24....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If she is 23 right now, then it is too soon to do the level 24 event. You need to visit her.

Reactions: passerbyR34

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Or there was a bug for whatever reason, because I most certainly DID already do that event.
There's no bug, you're just reading the walkthrough wrong. Level 23 says to visit her in the morning. Do that in order to get her to 24. What it says under 24 is what you have to do to get her to level 25.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
There's no bug, you're just reading the walkthrough wrong. Level 23 says to visit her in the morning. Do that in order to get her to 24. What it says under 24 is what you have to do to get her to level 25.
You are sitting here saying I didn't do an event that I most certainly did do. If you aren't going to be helpful don't bother to reply. I hate people that think they know better when you did in a game than you do when you are the one that just did the damn scenes. Just so you know I DID do the scene, the scene you are talking about is when she gets stuck in the window.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You are sitting here saying I didn't do an event that I most certainly did do. If you aren't going to be helpful don't bother to reply. I hate people that think they know better when you did in a game than you do when you are the one that just did the damn scenes.
So you saw her stuck in the window?

Just click on her picture in the relationship screen, it tells you what to do.

Reactions: passerbyR34

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
You are sitting here saying I didn't do an event that I most certainly did do. If you aren't going to be helpful don't bother to reply. I hate people that think they know better when you did in a game than you do when you are the one that just did the damn scenes. Just so you know I DID do the scene, the scene you are talking about is when she gets stuck in the window.
Maybe provide your save so that we could look at it?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes