Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That's your problem. All this shit just got added in 0.8. Saves transfer, you just have to copy/move them over to the save file in 0.8, so I'm not sure why you're still playing 0.7...
Ouch.. Feel a bit dumb now. Thanks, I though the pdf was for older versions.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I was like, 90% sure you just made that up, but Google says it checks out. That makes much more sense, but still, I really doubt MC is a satyr. That's just so.... lame. Idk what he is, but whatever it is, it best be fucking sick. Like a Minotaur. Or a Chimera. Not a horny, insatiable goat man.
Aw, c'mon Doc- why would you think I'd be lying? :)

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
strange, since i could always trigger her event easily, including that live streaming from sweet treats in the morning
iirc the requirement was to watch her stream every night for several days in a row (but i couldn't even remember whether i was doing it consecutively or not, lol)
ignoring the hint from her, have u try to watch her stream in the morning?

not that i could remember :unsure:

installed just fine on my old phone
was intalling it yesterday with only 1.5GB remaining space
are u using android N or O?

Android O, 8.1

Never faced this issue before!
Quite weird.

Peashooter

Mar 14, 2018
Just started playing this game, is it possible to get a camera in all the girls rooms? Currently have one in Velle and Naira's.

U

User_801245

Gonna start new game .This time downloaded it from filesupload maybe the problem was the site i downloaded it from

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Android O, 8.1

Never faced this issue before!
Quite weird.
i see, well, i was asking because i've seen a few ren'py compatibility issues reported by android O users from different games
still can't be sure about it though, since the reports aren't that many

and here i am, never got any issue for installing ren'py on my old phone
android L 5.1, didn't even bothered to upgrade to M since i'm too lazy :LOL:
Just started playing this game, is it possible to get a camera in all the girls rooms? Currently have one in Velle and Naira's.
everyone except Nefari.
annoying? very.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I started new game but nothing about asking for a code
I'll just borrow TheBlueKnight's
The place to enter the codes got removed a few versions ago I'm afraid, don't know what to say about the save mine loads fine, if you haven't try loading some of the saves posted in this thread (like this newest one) maybe?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Just sayin' but those (nowadays folded under the definition ) are outright mental disorders and from the occasional interviews of people suffering from them I've come across actually no fun at all. It's a form of compulsive behaviour and particularly socially troublesome one at that.

Yeah, I did some reading up on it years ago and as fun as it sounds- it really isn't. Apparently the sufferers feel compelled to just have as much sex as they can, as often as they can. They feel no joy, no love, no satisfaction, and have no emotional attachment to the act or the person. That would be rough... :)

Reactions: RNDM

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can anyone help me with the package for I do not know where it is. I understand that after gaining you have to give it in the evening Caleste in "Velvet Desires"

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Quite. Jikei has been neglecting her like she's not best girl or something. PSA: Nefari IS best girl. This is not up for debate.
I'm with u, bro :cool:
but since he's one of my fave dev here, i'll just be biased and thinking positively that Jikei is only saving the best for last

while the strongest contender atm might be Jade and there's a chance we might see a few more when others side girls got implemented in the future update, my loyalty for Nefari won't waver (i hope though, i'm just a humble peasant anyway)

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Can anyone help me with the package for I do not know where it is. I understand that after gaining you have to give it in the evening Caleste in "Velvet Desires"
Afternoon - go to Power Pump Fitness and knock the door of women shower room area (Velle)
Morning - go to High Vibes (Vaine)
Night - go to Velvet Desires (Celeste)

U

User_801245

I checked the hearts and no tips with manor girls and with iris it said no tip needed

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes