TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Can anyone else actually enter the code with save progress because I got no such option.
The place to enter the codes got removed a few versions ago I'm afraid, don't know what to say about the save mine loads fine, if you haven't try loading some of the saves posted in this thread (like ) maybe?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I, honestly, don't know why others are having problems either loading/installing the game or are unable to load previous saves. I had no issues installing this latest update (and I'm not bragging or trying to be an arse about it), I just unzipped it into it's default directory- without even having to copy all of my old saves into the new saves folder. I just clicked the .exe after it was done and the game loaded without any problems.

I used the Mega link to get the update and did everything that I said above- it's weird that you're having problems. That also has to, historically, be the first "rollback error" I've ever seen with this game (unless I caused it).

I'm sure if you keep checking back, periodically, someone in this community will be able to assist you and help you fix your problem. Just give it a little time and be patient. :)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Lol, is that actually what Satyrs are supposed to do? Instilling lust :ROFLMAO:.
Quick parsing of le wiki says no. :geek: Mainly associated with drunken revelry, music and raperaperaperape plus occasionally "secret wisdom" (also a big thing with their "patron god" Dionysus) provided you can get the hairy buggers to actually share it.
Also into weird party tricks:
Komos_Douris_BM_E768.jpg

itssomething.jpg :sneaky:

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Quick parsing of le wiki says no. :geek: Mainly associated with drunken revelry, music and raperaperaperape plus occasionally "secret wisdom" (also a big thing with their "patron god" Dionysus) provided you can get the hairy buggers to actually share it.
View attachment 218778

itssomething.jpg :sneaky:
Idk what you're talking about man, if that picture doesn't instill lust, Idk what does :love:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Lol, is that actually what Satyrs are supposed to do? Instilling lust :ROFLMAO:. Well, Jikei just pm'ed me, here's a sneak peak of MC's true identity.
Funfact: one scholar referenced in the article summarizes Athenian satyr plays as "a genre of hard-ons" :ROFLMAO:

Lol, y'all are funny. Love the pic and "nerd" emoji (hadn't seen that one before). Also, that has the be the skinniest willie I've ever seen (I suddenly no longer feel as inferior as I once did...). Lol I doubt that last quote will eve be an answer on Jeopardy. :)

Okay, maybe he's insatiable, decent-looking, and bloody charming then. I was just thinking along the lines of "Satyriasis" the male version of nymphomania. I don't think he's a Legendary Myth though or Esther and Nefari would've already picked up on something like that.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So this is my first time playing Mythic Manor.

I have completed the Nefari's Story up to the last level on the version I'm playing.

However:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: Safetydummy

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Just got the latest version but when I tried to install it, it would not update the previous version so I will have to start the game again from the beginning
actually it's quite common for players here for always moved/back up their save data folder before updating their game, no matter where they play at

so, u might wanna just download and use someone's save data here if u really don't wanna starting over from the very beginning
Most people just unzip it and move the save folder over, there's no updating (unless your on android then I'm not sure how it works).
yep, as long it's built by the same developer/modder, android user could just installing the new apk without uninstalling the old one (overwrite)
is it any different on pc?

Reactions: TheDevian

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018

I have completed the Nefari's Story up to the last level on the version I'm playing.

However:

Tbth, it's kinda hard to answer this unless you've gone through and leveled up all the other ladies as well- the events may be inter-connected somehow or are required to be completed (I don't know, as I have all of them at max levels and have all of the options available that you don't seem to)- you could try that. Each story is worth completing, just to let you know- if you've only done Nefari's quests, you have a whole lot more game to play. Enjoy. :)

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I was just thinking along the lines of "Satyriasis" the male version of nymphomania.
I was like, 90% sure you just made that up, but Google says it checks out. That makes much more sense, but still, I really doubt MC is a satyr. That's just so.... lame. Idk what he is, but whatever it is, it best be fucking sick. Like a Minotaur. Or a Chimera. Not a horny, insatiable goat man.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Just sayin' but those (nowadays folded under the definition ) are outright mental disorders and from the occasional interviews of people suffering from them I've come across actually no fun at all. It's a form of compulsive behaviour and particularly socially troublesome one at that.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Tbth, it's kinda hard to answer this unless you've gone through and leveled up all the other ladies as well- the events may be inter-connected somehow or are required to be completed (I don't know, as I have all of them at max levels and have all of the options available that you don't seem to)- you could try that. Each story is worth completing, just to let you know- if you've only done Nefari's quests, you have a whole lot more game to play. Enjoy. :)
I'll do that. Hopefully they become available as I complete the other girls. Velle is also complete :)

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018

However:

are u sure that u're playing v0.8? :unsure:

the only note is that I was continuing from my 100% v0.7 save
still didn't have time for starting over in this latest ver

Reactions: TheDevian

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

However:

Handjob/Titjob - Morning, after level 19+
Blowjob - Morning, after level 21+
Foot rub - Morning, after level 23+
Cowgirl Hump - Morning, after level 24+

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
There's no installing on pc just unzip and play (...), you could just merged the game folders but just to be safe I move over the save folder and delete the old version. Some games do have a kind of installer, but I just treat them like zips too as it's easier.
oh i see, noted then
still never had to try playing any of games from here on pc due to work circumtances, that's why I don't know at all :LOL:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Handjob/Titjob - Morning, after level 19+
Blowjob - Morning, after level 21+
Foot rub - Morning, after level 23+
Cowgirl Hump - Morning, after level 24+
So I'm playing Version 0.7

She is on level 24 but I'm only getting Handjob/TitJob.

Finishing the other girls as well, but it's the same there. I only get 1 or so option.
Velle is also finish (24), but for her I can only do breakfast in morning ans sex-Cowgirl in evening.

Maybe I should have done more of these while levelling up!?

In any case... Leveling all the other girls now.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes