yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Those who have played the new update, any new content for the policewoman in the mall, the nun in the church or the velvet club lilith?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
do you have unlimited days or do you have to complete everything by week 8?
The Sunday events are limited, and there are certain bonus variations that you get for leveling up girls on those days, but otherwise it's unlimited.

Sunday #3 - Fanora 6+
Sunday #4 - Fanora 10+ and Naira 14+
Sunday #7 - Naira 7+ and Velle 14+
Sunday #10 - Esther 20+

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
no idea why cam scenes where not happening with me . she only did 3 things
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on my save.
I checked the hearts and no tips with manor girls and with iris it said no tip needed
what lvl she's currently on? might also provide the screenshot of her last event in ur save so we could understand ur state easier
What are those 'Special Codes' in the OP?
again, i'll borrow TheBlueKnight's
The place to enter the codes got removed a few versions ago I'm afraid, don't know what to say about the save mine loads fine, if you haven't try loading some of the saves posted in this thread (like ) maybe?

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
what an annoying smile :ROFLMAO:
do you have unlimited days or do you have to complete everything by week 8?
both of DrFog's and TheDevian's answers are actually correct

to put it simply, the game is generally has no time restriction (unlimited) as The Devian said on #4785, but if u want to obtain an extra scenes during the sunday event then u should follow DrFog's answer on #4784

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Cant seem to get update only codes to work nor use old saves. Any advice?
Look up a few posts, but the codes got removed from the game a few versions ago. No Idea why a few peoples saves aren't working mine loads ok, if you haven't try some of the saves posted in this thread (like ).

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
I tried to updated to the 0.8 from my old 0.6 version on android but it would not let me, I even copied an old save and tried to use it but could not do it

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I tried to updated to the 0.8 from my old 0.6 version on android but it would not let me, I even copied an old save and tried to use it but could not do it
did u get the "app not installed" msg or something else?

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes