• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Could mention the wallpaper codes on the wallpaper page in his desktop, that's a code, of sorts. :whistle:
well there's should be a difference between a cheat code and a code, but yeah, who know's :D

i'll just put it here, just in case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Wow...i play this game yesterday to now...must says some...what a fucking lewd game..love that :)

Oh well i think i am stuck in with Naira level. 22..some with Naira’s Cam, has now 3 cams on Ester,Vellie and outside.
problem is cant buy new cam..mall keep said sold out. so what now?

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Velle sexscene = :love:
If Vella is your favorite girl your definitely not going to be left wanting
In the current version assuming you're maxed out for the moment: Velle is the only girl you can fuck on each time of the day (please correct me if I'm wrong about this)... ...and boy is she horny... :D

El Capitan

Apr 3, 2018
Wow...i play this game yesterday to now...must says some...what a fucking lewd game..love that :)

Oh well i think i am stuck in with Naira level. 22..some with Naira’s Cam, has now 3 cams on Ester,Vellie and outside.
problem is cant buy new cam..mall keep said sold out. so what now?
I had the same problem, you need to open the safe to get a 3rd cam. the walkthrough has the safe details at the bottom. If you have any issues getting into Naira's room just ask. i had issues with the spare key bugging out my inventory so i had to use the console to get into the room the first time.

El Capitan

Apr 3, 2018
Really love this game and its setting. But i am curious who else would like to see an alternate version. Same setting but slightly different story in which your NOT half mythic but instead your full mythic and you actually have a style and power. then again for all i know there is already plans for something like this in future updates.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
but instead your full mythic and you actually have a style and power. then again for all i know there is already plans for something like this in future updates.
Nefari's research is obviously pointed in that direction at least... ;)

Reactions: El Capitan

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Really love this game and its setting. But i am curious who else would like to see an alternate version...
The game is very much like your basic magical harem anime, seemingly normal or weak MC surrounded by stronger girls. But if it keeps following the basic premise and (like icesun said) Nefari unlocks the our latent powers, we'd probably be ridiculously strong.

Not the best comparisons but just look something like (eww they're all dub) or .

El Capitan

Apr 3, 2018
The game is very much like your basic magical harem anime, seemingly normal or weak MC surrounded by stronger girls. But if it keeps following the basic premise and (like icesun said) Nefari unlocks the our latent powers, we'd probably be ridiculously strong.

Not the best comparisons but just look something like (eww they're all dub) or .
so far im loving it and im really interested to see where the stories lead. would love to even see Jade end up living in the manor and could even create a story leading to problems between her and Nefari lol.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes