TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Jikei should just add a neighbor scene of Futaba getting some purple dino dick.
Yeah, yeah, I am looking forward to seeing a lot more action down there, we still have one room that has seen no action, and another with the blinds always closed. So much more to see! :love:

Reactions: passerbyR34

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
I think highly of this game, but I have to say I was disappointed at version 0.8.
There are many teasers in the game that suggest that Jikei had some ideas at the outset. Caulkins Lab, Police Station, Grocery Store, New Lark University, Fire Station, the apartments seen out the kitchen window, the Locked garage side door... they all tease that there was some idea is supposed to expand the game world in some way. It's not that I mind the sex scenes but it seems that whole chapters in the planned story plot have become lost.
In general, I expect a new version to continue the story in some way, deepen the relationships, expose some new part of the game world and this update seemed to do none of that.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
There are many teasers in the game that suggest that Jikei had some ideas at the outset. Caulkins Lab, Police Station, Grocery Store, New Lark University, Fire Station, the apartments seen out the kitchen window, the Locked garage side door... they all tease that there was some idea is supposed to expand the game world in some way. It's not that I mind the sex scenes but it seems that whole chapters in the planned story plot have become lost.
Either that or Jikei's got about 3 years of content lined up for us lol. I agree with you on the update though. Those damned QoL updates are always disappointing.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I think highly of this game, but I have to say I was disappointed at version 0.8.
In general, I expect a new version to continue the story in some way, deepen the relationships, expose some new part of the game world and this update seemed to do none of that.
Either that or Jikei's got about 3 years of content lined up for us lol. I agree with you on the update though. Those damned QoL updates are always disappointing.
we were boarding the same crashed train, guys
let us pray that we could arrive safely in the next one :)

Reactions: aolli and TheDevian

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
I am trying to install the game on Android 8.1 Oreo but i keep getting the "App did not install" error. Can anyone help ?

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I am trying to install the game on Android 8.1 Oreo but i keep getting the "App did not install" error. Can anyone help ?
assuming that u still have a sufficient space remain, u're not the only one getting this issue
I've been seeing a few reports regarding ren'py incompatibility on android O, but once again I've to say that I can't be totally sure about that since the reports weren't that much

still got no ren'py installed on my nougat but I got no issue at all for installing numerous renp'y titles on my old lollipop, including this MM 0.8

Reactions: TheDevian

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Nougat goes in the candybars, but lollipops are hard cady... They don't get well together... :p
How many licks does it take? :LOL:
which one? :unsure:

Nougat isn't a common product in my country, but I had taste the chewy and the crunchy types, so I dunno which one is actually the common known nougat :LOL:

as for lollipop, well, not really a fan of it but it's always fun to seeing my gf eating the big rainbow lollipop :LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
which one? :unsure:

Nougat isn't a common product in my country, but I had taste the chewy and the crunchy types, so I dunno which one is actually the common known nougat :LOL:

as for lollipop, well, not really a fan of it but it's always fun to seeing my gf eating the big rainbow lollipop :LOL:
Nougat is like fluffy caramel. In a Snickers bar, it's below the caramel and the nuts, but a number of them use it.
snickers_cut.jpg
The rainbow spiral ones are better when they are the long version for the girlfriend, rather than the big, round flat ones. :p Ask Velle, she can show you the right way to eat one of those.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Nougat is like fluffy caramel. In a Snickers bar, it's below the caramel and the nuts, but a number of them use it.
View attachment 222906
The rainbow spiral ones are better when they are the long version for the girlfriend, rather than the big, round flat ones. :p Ask Velle, she can show you the right way to eat one of those.
ah i see, the fluffy one then :unsure:

ahaha, yeah she's like both types actually, it's good enough for the appetizer :sneaky:

will the main character get mind control powers.
It's not impossible, though...but very unlikely :unsure:

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes