icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Hey does ver 0.8 include any new scenes or are they all just recycled ones from the story
There's two new events, but mostly like icesun said the new stuff is repeatable recycled scenes. One of the new events is a sunday one I think so should be easy to get.
They can't be all recycled, though... ...the repeatables are more stuff than you had in each girl's story so far and even though I won't claim that there are no recycled elements I'm sure that it's not "just the stuff we've already seen"... ...if it is, then my memory must be really damaged...
For example: I can't remember having Esther doggystyled before... ;)

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
They can't be all recycled, though... ...the repeatables are more stuff than you had in each girl's story so far and even though I won't claim that there are no recycled elements I'm sure that it's not "just the stuff we've already seen"... ...if it is, then my memory must be really damaged...
Pretty sure there's like 1 or 2 new animations per girl. Most of it is recycled though.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Oh Shit..there are a lots more...didnt know with fish,Repair plus more..cant wait to play again...Velle sexscene = :love:
thanks TheBlueKnight.
lucky you then, since Velle has the most events atm
not that I dislike her though, I really like her role as mischievous big sister in the manor

fortunately, they got the mature big sister, Nefari and the mother, Esther to keep her actions in check :LOL:
so far im loving it and im really interested to see where the stories lead. would love to even see Jade end up living in the manor and could even create a story leading to problems between her and Nefari lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
You mean 'Nefari', right? :whistle:
I am not really sure what Fanora is researching, but I am guessing it will be something to do with animals or ice cream. :p Could be loli elves too.
Of course I do (and somehow I didn't read that comment properly the first time), wait a moment, I'll stand in the corner of the room for a moment and feel ashamed...

...done (literally!)
Now I need to fix that...
EDIT: Fixed! :D

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
You mean 'Nefari', right? :whistle:
I am not really sure what Fanora is researching, but I am guessing it will be something to do with animals or ice cream. :p Could be loli elves too.
Of course I do (and somehow I didn't read that comment properly the first time), wait a moment, I'll stand in the corner of the room for a moment and feel ashamed...

...done (literally!)
Now I need to fix that...
EDIT: Fixed! :D
Fanora is Researching ways to commit mass genocide on the insect population, from a safe distance of course. Can't have the creepy crawlies getting to close.
wait, wait, wait, don't underestimate the lil princess!
she does her research thoroughly for defeating her enemy

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
wait, wait, wait, don't underestimate the lil princess!
she does her research thoroughly for defeating her enemy
If she were smart, she would be researching tantric sex, so both of them can last longer. They can get Barney to teach them...

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
If she were smart, she would be researching tantric sex, so both of them can last longer. They can get Barney to teach them...
:LOL:
Barney is that thanosaurus, right?
can't remember whether it got broadcasted in my country, tho

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
You were lucky then. He has a much more respectable job now... :ROFLMAO:

'I love you, you love me, we will fuck indefinitely...'
View attachment 221840
without meant to disrespect, but i would tend to not even take a glance on a kids show (except i got a kid on my lap who need to be calm down when they crying unreasonably :LOL:)
heck, i even rarely watching a tv since the news on the net are pretty much more broad and presentable

but i know this guy from some meme, pretty hillarious if i say so myself
well, the guy have to keep on living anyway, good for him then :LOL:

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
without meant to disrespect, but i would tend to not even take a glance on a kids show (except i got a kid on my lap who need to be calm down when they crying unreasonably :LOL:)
heck, i even rarely watching a tv since the news on the net are pretty much more broad and presentable

but i know this guy from some meme, pretty hillarious if i say so myself
well, the guy have to keep on living anyway, good for him then :LOL:
Most of us did our best to avoid it, but it is hard when almost every kid in the nation is watching it, listening to the songs, wearing it on their clothing, and more.

Okay, now what would be funny is if he is a mythic in the game who teaches the skill... Maybe he is a dragon, or something. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: passerbyR34
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes