Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
No not yet at least. But there is (kind of) a little pregnancy content, it is very little though.
Petition to remove "pregnancy" tag since it's not (yet?) relevant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously though, it's annoying. Why not add "raccoon" tag when the game has a raccoon with at least twice the screen-time and relevance?

Reactions: Kyraga

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

Seriously though, it's annoying. Why not add "raccoon" tag when the game has a raccoon with at least twice the screen-time and relevance?
Unfortunately, that's just how tags work here. It works both ways though. If you search for pregnancy tags, you're going to have a hard time finding a game solely about pregnancy, but if a game has something like an NTR tag or something you don't like, then it's a good thing it's tagged as such regardless of how short/few scenes are relating to said something.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Unfortunately, that's just how tags work here. It works both ways though. If you search for pregnancy tags, you're going to have a hard time finding a game solely about pregnancy, but if a game has something like an NTR or something you don't like, then it's a good thing it's tagged as such regardless of how short/few scenes are relating to said something.
I think F95 needs to rework it's tag system. There's a fair few tags missing and a way to distinguish between things that are a major part of the game and things that have one scene would be nice.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I think F95 needs to rework it's tag system. There's a fair few tags missing and a way to distinguish between things that are a major part of the game and things that have one scene would be nice.
You should post that in the suggestions thread. I know I for one would love to have a more intuitive tag system.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I think the pregnancy tag fits this game, even though it's a dream sequence. Way too many games on this site are tagged with "pregnancy" and mean "impregnation" or a fairly lackluster pregnancy ending, so I can't recommend removing it from Mythic Manor when there's actual pregnant sex in it.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Unfortunately, that's just how tags work here. It works both ways though. If you search for pregnancy tags, you're going to have a hard time finding a game solely about pregnancy, but if a game has something like an NTR tag or something you don't like, then it's a good thing it's tagged as such regardless of how short/few scenes are relating to said something.

Which is why I began with "petition to".
Besides, a random NPC slapping the behind of your virtual girlfriend once (which is pretty much the equivalent of "pregnancy" in this game) isn't going to turn people away in disgust, even if they don't like NTR, in which case even NTR tag would be unnecessary. "That's just how it works", sure, but the point is that's not how it should work.

Besides, F95 needs a functional system because I can search for pregnancy tags
but I'm going to have a hard time finding a game, let alone a game revolving around it.
Searching by tags is madness.

hchinaski

May 1, 2017
There's no updating really, the new versions always contain the whole game (not just the new stuff). I just move my save folder over from the old version to the new one, then delete the old one.
With games made on Ren'Py you don't really need to do that, they're also saved in a different folder so you don't need to be moving them around

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Besides, F95 needs a functional system because I can search for pregnancy tags
but I'm going to have a hard time finding a game, let alone a game revolving around it.
Searching by tags is madness.
I just found out a way to search for just games myself. Go to the "Latest Updates" tab under the F95 banner and it'll let you search solely for games,, and with up to 5 tags. PM me if you need any game recommendations, I'd love some myself.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

The Pregnancy tag is not for the random woman in the park,

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Right, a dream.
I think I will stand by the raccoon argument, it's insufficient. Apparently that's just me so fuck me I guess.
What? You get a pregnant sex scene, that is more than most of these games give you for it ...especially this early in the game. It's what we call foreshadowing. It would be weird for any of them to be visibly pregnant this soon.
Let me put it this way, what if you were the type of person who hated pregnancy sex, the idea of it disgusts you, and this game did not have that tag. You get so far into this one story, and suddenly you are banging a pregnant chick! Would you feel it needed the tag then? I certainly do.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
To be fair to him, this game was tagged with pregnancy when the mother beach picture and the girls in the park were the only pregnacy content.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
To be fair to him, this game was tagged with pregnancy when the mother beach picture and the girls in the park were the only pregnacy content.
If it's planned to be a part of the game then it's fair to include it from the start as a warning, even if it's not there at the time. I'd be pretty pissed if you were playing a dating sim that turned into NTR in the 5th update without any warning.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes