TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You weren't talking about the dream. Now you do.
Don't try to pull that with me.
No, you don't have to, especially not "as any other". It requires a specific trigger players can very easily miss. It's not a mandatory part of her route.
You know what intuitive means? This is not intuitive. It's not about what I want, it's about what people, generally, would expect upon reading the tags. But I already told you that, you just forgot to give a damn.
Tags aren't for people like you, who have played through the game already. Tags are for people who haven't.
Yeah, dream was the FIRST thing I mentioned.
Again, just because you missed it, doesn't mean it wasn't there. Not the tag's fault.
Yes, and I was glad that tag was there BEFORE I played the game, it let me know what to expect.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
it let me know what to expect.
Yeah. Sure. A dream. You read "pregnancy" and you thought "Oh, this gonna be a dream scene!".

Yeah, dream was the FIRST thing I mentioned.
Yes, he was, right away
He was though.
Not talking about that.

It is in the game, and what you ask, may be there, we have no idea yet
I was talking about pregnancy. Not a dream. There's no "may be there". It isn't.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Yes, he was, right away... ...and while I get that you're disappointed and whatnot: You should really calm down, mate...
I used the same picture in another thread a few hours ago, but it fits here just as well:
Fuck me, I keep hitting on debates on multiple discussion threads I watched since yesterday and my english isn't good enough to follow and join the convos.

Can't blame any of them since they have their rights to convey and share their opinions or critics especially if it's constructive enough for the greater good.

Just hoping it won't derailed too much to the point inviting mods to nuke this thread.

Reactions: TheDevian and aolli

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
The Nefari pictures... The ones that we chose are relevant or it doesn't matter?
As far as i know it isn't relevant thus far, since there's no event following up on it.

However since the game is still in development (along with many a location on the map not being implemented etc yet), who knows really. Could be relevant in the future. But no way to know which ones will have what effect etc.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Expecting for the next hype train.
This time, I hope, for sure :giggle:

This "one" of the side girls, though...will it gonna be Jade or Iris whom already have some amount of scenes or another girls whose level are very low

Let's board the train of thought :devilish:

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I'd like to see more of the nurse in the clinic. Or for something to finally happen with the slutty nuns, heh. I'm also partial to the waitress that Velle messes with. Velle's relative in the sex toy shop would be nice too, she could peg the MC with that strap-on of hers while jerking him off, lol. I also want to see more with the pet store lady. There are just too many to pick from. :LOL:

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I vote for Natsha, the smoking hot cop lady that looks like she's 17, but she's actually 36.
agreed :giggle:
i mean, if Jikei intend to, he could make her to look like a MILF just like Esther, Thera, and Carmen
But instead, she got a baby face like Naira

Took me a few weeks before realizing she's 36, lol
For me it's between her, the pink haired shop girl, and the girl that works with Naira (I'm bad with names). It's hard to choose when they've had so little content.
it's hard to make a priority indeed :LOL:
too much good looking girls
I'd like to see more of the nurse in the clinic. Or for something to finally happen with the slutty nuns, heh. I'm also partial to the waitress that Velle messes with. Velle's relative in the sex toy shop would be nice too, she could peg the MC with that strap-on of hers while jerking him off, lol. I also want to see more with the pet store lady. There are just too many to pick from. :LOL:
Oh right, Rosali still sailing under the radar afterall :D
I doubt she'll be the one choosen for entering the v0.9 spotlight, not that I dislike her or anything, tho :LOL:

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Sorry if the question has been asked already. Is there a way to get character cards for honey select?
are u asking for the cards which shared publicly or about obtaining chara cards from particular HS based games? :unsure:

bloodgun7

Oct 21, 2017
are u asking for the cards which shared publicly or about obtaining chara cards from particular HS based games? :unsure:
i'm saying that this game definitely based on honey select (the models that is). But i can't seem to find chara cards for? for example? Nefari or other characters from Mythic manor in any data bases like illusioncards.booru.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
That's been asked a bunch of times, probably at least once every 5-10 pages or so. They may release the cards after the game is finished, but don't expect to see anything before then.

EDIT: Though it could be fun to see anyone interested to start up a thread for attempting to remake characters from scratch, for a community driven card development effort, heh.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
i'm saying that this game definitely based on honey select (the models that is). But i can't seem to find chara cards for? for example? Nefari or other characters from Mythic manor in any data bases like illusioncards.booru.
then, asking the dev nicely? or hoping the dev would publish it when the game finished :unsure:

otherwise it might be considered as stealing/using other's hardwork without the creator's permission

ps : apparently this kinda case was happened a few months ago, still unsure whether this person really intentionally using other's cards but at least the game already marked as abandoned by now

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Does anybody have a complete save for 0.7? I'm swapping over from Mac to PC and don't wish to start completely from scratch.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes