Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
can i ask all of password that need to use in this game please
Hi there, buddy :) Have You checked OP? You know, first post of the thread where all the download links are, cheat codes, walkthrough and a bunch of useful stuff. Seriously, try it out Yourself, You're gonna have a blast guaranteed :D
If You still have trouble finding a pass You're looking for most browsers have pretty cool feature called "Search", for example on Chrome You can activate it by pressing F3 or CTRL+F combination.
Amazing, isn't it? :D

Reactions: Thermophob

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Hi there, buddy :) Have You checked OP? You know, first post of the thread where all the download links are, cheat codes, walkthrough and a bunch of useful stuff. Seriously, try it out Yourself, You're gonna have a blast guaranteed :D
If You still have trouble finding a pass You're looking for most browsers have pretty cool feature called "Search", for example on Chrome You can activate it by pressing F3 or CTRL+F combination.
sarcovr.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Jesus Christ dude, relax.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Jesus Christ dude, relax.
Oh, come on, like seriously?
Aight, I see some don't get sarcasm... or jokes... or sarcastic jokes :p
But hey, You can't say my advice wasn't helpful! ;>
And thank You for caring, sir, I'm pretty much very relaxed all the time :)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

29fastly

May 23, 2018
Independent of favourite girl, what's been your favourite scene so far?

I enjoyed the running around after the raccoon in the park with Fanora, and Jade right after she gets the pet shop job is a close second. I just really like sharing their victories.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Independent of favourite girl, what's been your favourite scene so far?

I enjoyed the running around after the raccoon in the park with Fanora, and Jade right after she gets the pet shop job is a close second. I just really like sharing their victories.
duo nefari-naira

or fanora under blanket

Reactions: 29fastly

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Out of curiosity, I started wondering if keeping Jessa pregnant or impregnating her once she's finished her cycle would give you more money. For quick reference, you get $200 for impregnation and she will stay pregnant for a week (seven days). You get $25 to extend it by one day, and you can only do that once a day.

1. The impregnation method means that if you keep up on her cycle, every week on the same day in the morning or afternoon, you're guaranteed $200 a week. If there should be an all-day story event with one of the girls on that day, you could decide to extend Jessa's pregnancy the day before and get $25 out of it.

2. The continuous pregnancy method assumes that in order to get the next $200, you must bang Jessa again on the same day you impregnated her and every day after that for the next seven days. The problem is that you can't do anything on Sunday, so you miss out on that day's $25, and instead, it takes nine days to reach $200.

Also, again if there's an all-day story event, you'll miss another $25, and there's no way for you to make that back again because you're already banging her once a day. In addition to this, extending the pregnancy takes up a time slot: to keep that money flow up, you're going to have to go back every morning or afternoon and skip some other activity.

Reactions: TheDevian

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Are you by any way an accountant by profession ?
To be honest after 3times providing a refill I forgot about it . I'm playing a game and this way it starts to look like work .

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Out of curiosity, I started wondering if keeping Jessa pregnant or impregnating her once she's finished her cycle would give you more money. For quick reference, you get $200 for impregnation and she will stay pregnant for a week (seven days). You get $25 to extend it by one day, and you can only do that once a day.

1. The impregnation method means that if you keep up on her cycle, every week on the same day in the morning or afternoon, you're guaranteed $200 a week. If there should be an all-day story event with one of the girls on that day, you could decide to extend Jessa's pregnancy the day before and get $25 out of it.

2. The continuous pregnancy method assumes that in order to get the next $200, you must bang Jessa again on the same day you impregnated her and every day after that for the next seven days. The problem is that you can't do anything on Sunday, so you miss out on that day's $25, and instead, it takes nine days to reach $200.

Also, again if there's an all-day story event, you'll miss another $25, and there's no way for you to make that back again because you're already banging her once a day. In addition to this, extending the pregnancy takes up a time slot: to keep that money flow up, you're going to have to go back every morning or afternoon and skip some other activity.
Yeah, I figured that out the first day the mechanic was introduced, better pay to wait for it to were off. I guess part of your payment is all the sex... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Assuming development for this game continues for another year, there had damn better be a Mother's Day special where we can bang all the manor girl's moms. Naira, Fanora, Velle, they're great but their moms definitely have their appeal and then some

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Assuming development for this game continues for another year, there had damn better be a Mother's Day special where we can bang all the manor girl's moms. Naira, Fanora, Velle, they're great but their moms definitely have their appeal and then some
Pass

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
To each their own I guess
I get it but I've got more interest in seeing progress with the girls it's suggested we're supposed to. ie. Seren, Kylie, Natasha and maybe her friend too, Iris, Carmen, Aliza... also Paige looks like she'll probably become an option at some point (definitely hope so) and then there's the family that MCs been spying on with the binoculars.
Throw in the girl that works at the convenience store, the nurse, the nun, the girls that work at the gym, Vaine, Elani and her models, some randoms i saw on the beach and this woman i saw at the train station one time and that's a long ass list of people I'd rather see content with than fucking around with any of the main girls Moms.
Like you say though to each their own. You take those 3, I'll take these. ;)

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
Rather fond of Nefari's blowjobs, I love her eyes. Other than that, pretty much any scene with Jade (wish I could repeat the moments with her in the shower and at the pet store). Also, as others have mentioned, Fanora under the blanket was really good.

Reactions: 29fastly
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes