McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
pretty much any scene with Jade (wish I could repeat the moments with her in the shower and at the pet store)
That's what the scene gallery's for but heard the next update is a major Jade update so there may be better scenes to repeat soon.

Reactions: TheDevian

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I get it but I've got more interest in seeing progress with the girls it's suggested we're supposed to. ie. Seren, Kylie, Natasha and maybe her friend too, Iris, Carmen, Aliza... also Paige looks like she'll probably become an option at some point (definitely hope so) and then there's the family that MCs been spying on with the binoculars.
Throw in the girl that works at the convenience store, the nurse, the nun, the girls that work at the gym, Vaine, Elani and her models, some randoms i saw on the beach and this woman i saw at the train station one time and that's a long ass list of people I'd rather see content with than fucking around with any of the main girls Moms.
Like you say though to each their own. You take those 3, I'll take these. ;)

Please say you had to start the game to get all names .

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
how i can get Naira room on level 22. i try to speak with esther but nothing happend
Ask Esther in the afternoon when she's in the garden to let you in to fix the computer. When in Nairas room find her spare key in the closet. Diary in the dresser. Password in the diary. Crystal in the lockbox. Panties in a bag. Dildo in a drawer. (y)

rainexl

Jul 13, 2019
Ask Esther in the afternoon when she's in the garden to let you in to fix the computer. When in Nairas room find her spare key in the closet. Diary in the dresser. Password in the diary. Crystal in the lockbox. Panties in a bag. Dildo in a drawer. (y)
i ask esther on garden but still nothing happend she just say good afternoon, i try to put give ram false on console and still same

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a free walkthrough mod for this game?
The official walkthrough is in the opening post, the first guide linked (or here). I don't think Lain's mod is updated for the latest version of the game.
i ask esther on garden but still nothing happend she just say good afternoon, i try to put give ram false on console and still same
You need a spycam in your inventory, and seems like you have to have tried the door.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - August 2019
mythic-manor-august-2019-art.png
This girl always knows how to make a hot summer day at the beach even hotter. So why not join her and have a little fun?
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Velle. Enjoy!
In-game wallpaper unlock code: sizzlingstripper (v0.11+)
Bonus lewd pic for you:
mythic-manor-august-2019-bonus-art.png

P.S: Wallpaper MEGA link at OP has been updated.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
Can't wait for more Jade goodness. Fell for her as soon as I met her, lol. Haven't grown tired of her yet, so I don't think I'll be getting "Jaded" any time soon. XD

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Would someone mind re-upping Mythic Manor all of the links keep failing for me. :/ (Mega says it doesn't exist Nopy just doesn't wanna work, Cpy times out... Anon wants to download at 1kb per year.)

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Would someone mind re-upping Mythic Manor all of the links keep failing for me. :/ (Mega says it doesn't exist Nopy just doesn't wanna work, Cpy times out... Anon wants to download at 1kb per year.)
You can download from their official too, as it has been quite sometime since the last release.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes