Hentaibob

Aug 6, 2017
Need some assistance with the Character Relationship's screen, I seem to be missing a few?

• First page, lower right corner, below Fanora, right of Natasha
  • Second Page, Top Row, 2nd, between Aliza and Kylie
I think I've gone everywhere, and talked to all the folks I could see, but I'm missing those two...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Need some assistance with the Character Relationship's screen, I seem to be missing a few?

• First page, lower right corner, below Fanora, right of Natasha
  • Second Page, Top Row, 2nd, between Aliza and Kylie
I think I've gone everywhere, and talked to all the folks I could see, but I'm missing those two...
1. Seren
2. Iris
See the Walkthrough for how to get their content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hentaibob

Aug 6, 2017
1. Seren
2. Iris
See the Walkthrough for how to get their content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's so weird.... Seren is the Thick Creams girl, and Iris is the CamGirl in the park, right? I went through their content, I have those scenes unlocked, but I don't have their cards... Whelp, time to try again, I guess.

Edit: Yeah, something's amiss... I just went to Thick Creams at night, got the Seren Buttplug scene again... She's Level 2, but the image is still locked.

Edit2: Okay...plot thickens... new day, her image showed up...

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That's so weird.... Seren is the Thick Creams girl, and Iris is the CamGirl in the park, right? I went through their content, I have those scenes unlocked, but I don't have their cards...
There was a bug with the previous version of the game that reset progress with some of the side girls. Don't know why Seren's image is stuck locked, but at least it registered the level change I guess.

Reactions: TheDevian and Hones

Hentaibob

Aug 6, 2017
There was a bug with the previous version of the game that reset progress with some of the side girls. Don't know why Seren's image is stuck locked, but at least it registered the level change I guess.
Yeah, just ran through Seren and Iris again, and after sleeping they both unlocked. I thought it was a bit odd that there were "blank" portraits right in the middle...

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
I am using a LG G6+(same as G6 but with 128gb storage, I prefer to precise it just in case) and with Android 8.0 also 64-bit version. I just want to say that it also happens with other renpy games. But not with recent games like SexNote which never froze like that. That's why I was hopping for it to stop when I saw a 64-bit version. Also that small x to close some pages in the in-game computer is so small for my massive fingers XD! Just a small nip pick sorry...
Edit: Like, just right now I accidently close my phone. Open it up again, black screen and frozen app. And yes, the 64-bit version of the game itself too.
Hi, I brought it up with Jikei and we are looking into possible solutions. Thanks again!

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
So this the Velvet pass is still work in progness?
---

Well problem with Jade level 14.

Level 14 {*NEW*}
● Requirement(s): Sunday level 13+
● Time: Morning
● Location: New Lark Mall

But i cant go to New lark mall at Sunday, because always together girls every sunday morning,so how?

EDIT: its at Monday -
jade lvl 14 not working for me, ive tried everyday in the morning.
Not surprised to see these compliants. The game has a lot of problems and is poorly programmed.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
We all know what Sunday is for the manor, right?
Possible orgy scene with all the manor girls, including Jade now too? Btw, don't take that guy seriously, he stated he doesn't like the game so he is searching more things to dislike about it, and now brought the code which we as players shouldn't care unless it was a buggy mess which it isn't.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Baxonius

HalGray

Oct 3, 2019
Can someone help me with Jade? Have 0.10. completed all girls stories except Carmen. Jade isn't showing up in park...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can someone help me with Jade? Have 0.10. completed all girls stories except Carmen. Jade isn't showing up in park...
0.10 is a old version and 0.11 had a bug that stopped Jade appearing in the park. Version 0.11.1 with that bug fixed is now in the opening post, or there's a patch for 0.11 here.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes