ColdGlove

Mar 25, 2019
I encountered a bug for after nefari's story when i try to go to her roomin the morning or night i get an error saying cannot find "nefari28" this is as of v11.1

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I encountered a bug for after nefari's story when...
That should be fixed, sure you have 0.11.1 and not just 1.11? If your on a computer try installing the , or maybe deleting the game and downloading a fresh copy. Nefari's been repeatedly getting me to come to her room and no crashes.

Reactions: TheDevian

ColdGlove

Mar 25, 2019
That should be fixed, sure you have 0.11.1 and not just 1.11? If your on a computer try installing the , or maybe deleting the game and downloading a fresh copy. Nefari's been repeatedly getting me to come to her room and no crashes.
yea thats my bad i thought i had 11.1 i actually have 0.11 im currently downloading 11.1 as we speak

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Aman9333

Jun 5, 2018
Why cant I progress thru jade 13+ it says sunday morning doggy style. I went there every morning and nothing happends

hammerface

May 18, 2018
Holy shit.. The scene where Esther is showing you a photo album.. I can't believe the MC just saw a pic of his mom blowing a stripper on her bachelorette party and made NO comment at all about cheating XD Like, whoops yeah let's not talk about that!

Reactions: EJW

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Holy shit.. The scene where Esther is showing you a photo album.. I can't believe the MC just saw a pic of his mom blowing a stripper on her bachelorette party and made NO comment at all about cheating XD Like, whoops yeah let's not talk about that!
i never saw that

grilo

Sep 18, 2017
Why cant I progress thru jade 13+ it says sunday morning doggy style. I went there every morning and nothing happends
So i find a way to work around using save editor just change to 13 or 14 to 15 you will jump the date event but can keep playing the event after

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For Jade's level thirteen you do have to click on her, it's not one of the events that just triggers from you entering the location. Also it is any day it seems as I just triggered it on a Tuesday, and before on a Saturday.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes