sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
For Jade's level thirteen you do have to click on her, it's not one of the events that just triggers from you entering the location. Also it is any day it seems as I just triggered it on a Tuesday, and before on a Saturday.
Any day AFTER week 13. That's what the Sunday level 13+ means. There are a few week-limited events. I always hit Velle's too early and bounce.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where do i find sther sunglasses on level 12 ?
Under her bed, if the in game hints are to vague check the walkthrough.
Any day AFTER week 13. That's what the Sunday level 13+ means...
It's just weird that Jade's is the only one that says that, Vella's doesn't say Sunday level 11+ to show Esther's birthday has to have happened first. But looking at the Sunday Gallery now I get why Jades would have to be after week thirteen.

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
One of my favourites, but gutted to see no new Esther content on the changlog. Will still give it a download at somepoint though.
Next version she'll have a few, for sure. We initially meant for her story to continue in v0.11, but just didn't get a chance to squeeze the events in. She's already outlined for the next few events with some events fully scripted, so she's all set for v0.12.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I always hit Velle's too early and bounce.
Don't hit Velle she's a nice girl. Unless it's some kinky shit she's asking for then ok.
Next version she'll have a few, for sure. We initially meant for her story to continue in v0.11, but just didn't get a chance to squeeze the events in. She's already outlined for the next few events with some events fully scripted, so she's all set for v0.12.
Esther has a lot to squeeze. The beautiful woman. :love:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
so its alrdy updated to 0.11.1 ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yes, the procedure here is "what you see is what you get" - so when a bugfix gets released and the OP gets updated with a title update the downloads represent exactly that change. Seeing a seperate bugfix download is just QoL so that not everyone has to download the whole thing again...

Last edited:

Mar 5, 2018
How do i unlock scenes 7 and 8 in the gallery for 'special events - side' ? got all the rest unlocked apart from those 2.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
What the hell does that have to do with anything?
You're saying that Velle is a nice girl. I'd say she's anything but. She's a bully, mind-controls people for her own pleasure, spies on people for "reasons" --maybe the Hitler comparison was a little extreme, but I would definitely not call her nice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
You're saying that Velle is a nice girl. I'd say she's anything but. She's a bully, mind-controls people for her own pleasure, spies on people for "reasons" --maybe the Hitler comparison was a little extreme, but I would definitely not call her nice.
I see. Yeah it's way extreme honestly. And I disagree, I think she's a very nice girl. Her mom, now there's a bitch. Velle is cool.

I'll grant you the mind controlling is something I dislike about her but nobody's perfect.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes