ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya..some people are not noticing the new rooms...maybe the dev needs a flashing neon arrow with outlines of nudie girls and a clown spinning a placard that says "new rooms come and see...nudie girls..big boobies..XXX 10 dollar cover.." umm..i got carried away there...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I need help please im stuck with naira 22 i cant tell esther fix the pc
Get a spy cam if you can (from the mall or the safe in your room) try the door again, then go talk Esther in the garden. If you get in make sure you grab her spare key from the closet.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Too easy, I would rather pound my head on the wall and annoy you. Is it working? :p
Damn! When did you find out I was living in your wall, I'm moving out...
I wonder when Jade is going to do something wrong and try to get out of it with the puppy dog eyes?
Jade can do no wrong, puppy girl just needs some love, scritches and headpats, she'll be good.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn! When did you find out I was living in your wall, I'm moving out...
It's fine, I will take all the insulation I can get.
Jade can do no wrong, puppy girl just needs some love, scritches and headpats, she'll be good.
'Til her waging tail knocks over an old family vase...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Random throwback to a quote I mentioned last year!
OMG she's so cute! For me, Jade's become a close second after Nefari almost instantly after that update with her. If she ends up becoming a manor girl she'll probably be my top favorite. She's just so friendly and adorable. :happyblush

View attachment 144377 View attachment 144378 View attachment 144379
Take a guess who my number 1 gal is now? :giggle:

Heck, the game even took the words right out of my mouth!
screenshot0424.png

Best girl has finally made it to the mythic manor and I couldn't be more happier.
So I guess in the next update she'll start appearing in group images and other promo material, right? ;)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes