ciellchan

May 10, 2017
so im stuck in fanora 27, clicked the coach in morning afternoon and night but nothing happen, every girl beside fanora already maxed too

the coach I click is the on in front of big tv not the one in my room

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so im stuck in fanora 27, clicked the coach in morning afternoon and night but nothing happen...
It should be the lounge couch at night, just tried it to make sure on a old save. You do have to kind of click twice on the couch, one to turn the corner and once to select the couch. And you can only do one event for each girl a day.

Reactions: TheDevian
Apr 17, 2018
Anyone have an idea why this game refuses to install on my phone?? There's no reason for it not to i have enough space available and it doesnt even start the installment process just goes straight to "app not installed"

Gasmaske

Aug 6, 2017
I can't seem to progress with Jade at Lv 14.
Someone said it's Saturday and someone else said it's Monday.
No matter when I go to the Mall to 'Chat' all she said is 'I'm so happy to see you'
Then I'm back at the menu 'Chat'/'Back'
Is my game just corrupted? Or any idea what's going on?

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I artificially advanced the game to Week 17. So maybe the Week-Skips don't count? I'll just try again in a couple weeks of actually playing it...
The weekend events do progress the story somewhat, so I assume that by skipping them you skipped variable changes which could/should prevent Jade's story progressing the way it should... (I assume it's that the weekend events have a counter and each +1 is necessary for the next one to trigger - and by skipping weeks you never set that variable to 13 (or 12, if counting started at 0 ;) )

Long story short: If you don't have the time to actually play the game properly, ask for a savegame before you break the game... (not just this one)

Gasmaske

Aug 6, 2017
The weekend events do progress the story somewhat, so I assume that by skipping them you skipped variable changes which could/should prevent Jade's story progressing the way it should... (I assume it's that the weekend events have a counter and each +1 is necessary for the next one to trigger - and by skipping weeks you never set that variable to 13)

Long story short: If you don't have the time to actually play the game properly, ask for a savegame before you break the game... (not just this one)
Exactly. I now played till week 20 and it finally worked. So I probably skipped 7 weeks...
I skipped many Updates, that's why I kinda wanted to skip certain parts. Last time I played Jade was barely introduced.

NathanDrake95

Jan 27, 2018
I reached lv 13 with Jade, it says that I have to meet her on sunday but there are always events that take all the day: what should I do?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes