Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i have two missing scene with jade the doggirl in the second row scene 2 and 3 maybe a mod that shows you all scene wouldbe good

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Dev Update - Quick Update on v0.12

Hey everyone, we want to share an update on how development is progressing with Mythic Manor v0.12 so far.

Development is going smoothly with v0.12! We'll have an estimated release date for you guys at a later date, but there shouldn't be any major delays this time around like we had with v0.11.

We've been working on a lot of smaller events and side character events in the past weeks since v0.11, and recently we've switched our focus to lengthy and more dramatic main character events. Some questions will be answered, new questions will arise... nevertheless, MC's story will shed new light!

We try to read all of your feedback as we develop each version, especially here on Patreon and on our Discord. A lot of your suggestions are really great and interesting and quite a few have actually made it into the game so far. Please don't be shy to talk to us and make suggestions here or on our Discord server!

Cheers,

Jikei & Phreeoni

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
thx but i already completert jades sroy so far and evne after invinting her to the cafe the scenes are still missing
Above the top left scene in the gallery is a fix gallery button, that should fix any scene that hasn't unlocked in the gallery.

Reactions: TheDevian

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
A thought occurred to me after playing this game again. Make of this what you will, everyone. Anyway, Velle takes Fanora's boobs again. Then the MC will have to determine who among Nefari, Misha and the now flatchested Fanora has the best tiny tits. Then they have sex... or not.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
A thought occurred to me after playing this game again. Make of this what you will, everyone. Anyway, Velle takes Fanora's boobs again. Then the MC will have to determine who among Nefari, Misha and the now flatchested Fanora has the best tiny tits. Then they have sex... or not.
you should post this on their Discord's suggestions channel

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why does the changelog go from 0.9 to .10? xD .10 is same as 0.1
It all depends on the developer's versioning choices. Many (including Jikei) choose to use 0.1-0.9 actually to mean 0.01-0.09. Leaving the tens-place number off when it's a 0 is a shorthand, even if it's mathematically inaccurate.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Why does the changelog go from 0.9 to .10? xD .10 is same as 0.1
It all depends on the developer's versioning choices. Many (including Jikei) choose to use 0.1-0.9 actually to mean 0.01-0.09. Leaving the tens-place number off when it's a 0 is a shorthand, even if it's mathematically inaccurate.
Idk if you're trying really hard to troll really badly, but:
Mathematically 0.1 and 0.10 and 0.100 an 0.1000 and so on are the same, but this is not mathematical - you're not supposed to calculate with these numbers... :rolleyes:
It's usually just vX.Y.Z where X Y and Z are independent counting blocks and usually
X is 0 = unfinished, 1 = finished, 2 = first add-on, 3 = second add-on, etc.
Y is content upgrades on a smaller scale than a full add-on
Z is bugfixes

So v0.9 was the 9th and v0.10 the 10th content build of the unfinished game...

EDIT: CookieMonster666 After a second read I kinda get your point, but I don't fully agree with it, as you can see... ;)

Reactions: Deane9850

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Can I just do that? Does Jikei consider fan suggestions?
That's what a suggestion channel is for, It can't hurt to try right? You never know they make like your suggestion and it could get added and what's the worst that could happen they just dismiss it so it doesn't be added to the game.

Reactions: TheDevian

JackDanials

Nov 17, 2019
where do i find naria in the morning and farona at night. hint for narnia is where does she go in the morning and sam for farona at night. Love this game by the way keep up the great work.

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
That's what a suggestion channel is for, It can't hurt to try right? You never know they make like your suggestion and it could get added and what's the worst that could happen they just dismiss it so it doesn't be added to the game.
Okay thanks. I’ll go give it a try.

Reactions: Hones

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Idk if you're trying really hard to troll really badly, but:
Mathematically 0.1 and 0.10 and 0.100 an 0.1000 and so on are the same, but this is not mathematical - you're not supposed to calculate with these numbers... :rolleyes:
It's usually just vX.Y.Z where X Y and Z are independent counting blocks and usually
X is 0 = unfinished, 1 = finished, 2 = first add-on, 3 = second add-on, etc.
Y is content upgrades on a smaller scale than a full add-on
Z is bugfixes

So v0.9 was the 9th and v0.10 the 10th content build of the unfinished game...

EDIT: CookieMonster666 After a second read I kinda get your point, but I don't fully agree with it, as you can see... ;)
While what you describe is often the case, it's not always followed. I know how versioning is supposed to work, but what you describe isn't always followed. Sometimes a developer will write the version as 0.09, sometimes they'll write it as 0.9. It actually literally depends on the developer.

You don't have to agree; frankly I don't care whether you agree or not. ;) I described what you can clearly see in looking just at version numbers from game to game.

Reactions: Amenahek
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes