icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Personally, I think pretty much all the women of Mythic Manor are adorable! Jikei has excellent taste in models, and that definitely includes Jessa. :love:
I was aiming more at her whole package, though (looks and character)... ...sure, she's pretty and to me personally blue hair beats every other color, but kindhearted and harmony-loving ladies have an easy way of winning me over. So she - at least from what we can tell so far - (and Naira, of course) really tickles my fancy. :)
(Feels kinda bad to not include Esther, but she has more of that mommy-vibe, that's different)

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
Regarding the whole version number thing: this might surprise you, but generally speaking when you have vA.B.C, it's something called semantic versioning, which is a well-defined way of treating version numbers MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH. The precise meaning can vary, but generally MAJOR is only incremented when a change breaks compatibility with older versions (so for a game, that could mean e.g. save files are no longer compatible; a breakage in how mods work; etc); MINOR is for large non-breaking changes, and PATCH is for bugfixes / small code tweaks (e.g. rewriting a small bit to make it flow better). Version 0.1 or 0.0.1 is generally the first public version, and the switch to 1.0 is generally only done when the software is nearly complete to its intended functionality, after which major version increments are made a lot more freely. (So if a change breaks software that's still at e.g. 0.3, it might just bump to 0.4 instead of 1.0). This isn't just for user convenience; software tends to go through a lot of breaking changes in its early stages and then settle down later on, so this avoids getting a BS major version number like 919 by concentrating all the breaking changes into pre-1.0 territory.

Of course, some people then feel the need to do MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH.TWEAK and make things more confusing....

Then you get the people who use A.B.C and it's not actually semver...

and then you have games.

Seriously though, game version numbers from what I've seen are almost always arbitrary, despite often being formatted identically to semver. This probably shouldn't be a surprise given the proliferation of e.g. v1.0 games on here that really aren't.

EDIT: just saw the "Seems like we've wandered a bit off the topic of this thread. Maybe we should just discuss the game itself, rather than debating the mathematics of game versioning."

... sorry!

In a more on-topic post, how about a flame war over which character is the best? My vote goes towards the mall janitor! :p

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Regarding the whole version number thing: this might surprise you, but generally speaking when you have vA.B.C, it's something called semantic versioning, which is a well-defined way of treating version numbers MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH. The precise meaning can vary, but generally MAJOR is only incremented when a change breaks compatibility with older versions (so for a game, that could mean e.g. save files are no longer compatible; a breakage in how mods work; etc); MINOR is for large non-breaking changes, and PATCH is for bugfixes / small code tweaks (e.g. rewriting a small bit to make it flow better). Version 0.1 or 0.0.1 is generally the first public version, and the switch to 1.0 is generally only done when the software is nearly complete to its intended functionality, after which major version increments are made a lot more freely. (So if a change breaks software that's still at e.g. 0.3, it might just bump to 0.4 instead of 1.0). This isn't just for user convenience; software tends to go through a lot of breaking changes in its early stages and then settle down later on, so this avoids getting a BS major version number like 919 by concentrating all the breaking changes into pre-1.0 territory.

Of course, some people then feel the need to do MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH.TWEAK and make things more confusing....

Then you get the people who use A.B.C and it's not actually semver...

and then you have games.

Seriously though, game version numbers from what I've seen are almost always arbitrary, despite often being formatted identically to semver. This probably shouldn't be a surprise given the proliferation of e.g. v1.0 games on here that really aren't.

EDIT: just saw the "Seems like we've wandered a bit off the topic of this thread. Maybe we should just discuss the game itself, rather than debating the mathematics of game versioning."

... sorry!

In a more on-topic post, how about a flame war over which character is the best? My vote goes towards the mall janitor! :p
The male Cop who shows up at Servix convenience store (probably for the doughnuts :D)

Reactions: Reality Mode

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
I'm stuck at level 22 of naira, I can't enter her room more than in the morning, and she stays in a conversation with her that only leaves "leave" Esther doesn't give me the option to open the door for me, I already have all the girls to the fullest but naira, please helpme.
so how u fix this ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so how u fix this ?
Get hold of a spy cam. In the afternoon try Naira's door then go to see Esther in the garden and ask to be let so you can fix the computer. Be sure to grab the spare key from her closet while your in there (and fit the cam).

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
Get hold of a spy cam. In the afternoon try Naira's door then go to see Esther in the garden and ask to be let so you can fix the computer. Be sure to grab the spare key from her closet while your in there (and fit the cam).
I bought a spy cam and used it in, I can’t buy a new one

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes