Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Aw, so close... 7, 19, practically the same thing. :sneaky:
Hence the "I think", I don't have the game at hand, and I just couldn't bother to properly check it out, shows what I know :cautious:

No on the mom, she was in there at first, but he chose to remove it than to deal with the problems at patreon.
Which kinda sucks, I was halfhearted to meet her in-game, considering she cheated on her husband right before the wedding, I was not that much into her, but I kinda hoped that if she was to be included her story may have changed my opinnion on her.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Game is really good, does anyone know if the creator plans on expanding pregnancy to the other girls beyond Jessa and the dream with Esther and talks of it?
I believe so, but it could be a while for most of them, if you add that too early, you run the risk of increasing the workload exponentially when you are using full renders over sprites.

"What? That's just an extra render..."
...per girl, per scene, multiplied by how many are in the scene, and how many possible combinations of who is and who is not pregnant at any given time. Thanks to this, most devs save that for the end, keep it isolated, not let them show, and/or speed up the process so it won't affect the rest of the scenes. Odds are, we will have to wait for the end.

Dayrion

Jul 6, 2017
I hope now that Jade is no longer a side girl but gets put into the main story line. She is one of my favorites!

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Xmas Art 2019 Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from Mythic Manor!

Mythic Manor Xmas 2019 - All Manor Girls.png

The manor girls and their developers (Jikei and Phreeoni) want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! No matter how you choose to celebrate (or not celebrate at all), we hope you have a wonderful day!

Now for an update on v0.12:

The next version is not far from now, so you'll be able to spend some time with your favorite girls again real soon!

We took yesterday and today off for the holidays, but we are in the final stages of development for v0.12 (finishing up the last bit of content and quality testing/bug testing). We're expecting v0.12 to be fully ready in very early January!

Cheers and Happy Holidays!
Jikei & Phreeoni

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I just started and I even have Lain's mod so that helps, but I can't figure out where to go. Am I supposed to advance the day from the intro day, I don't want to miss something? Thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I just started and I even have Lain's mod so that helps...
One of the Sunday event's is Esther birthday, if she isn't level twenty when you go shopping you won't be able to buy her the best (vibrating) gift. Think that's the only missable thing, otherwise you can take it at as slow a pace as you want.

Edit - Just in case make sure Lain's mod is the right one for this version of the game, if your their patreon it should be fine though. Also the official walkthrough is handy to have saved.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
One of the Sunday event's is Esther birthday, if she isn't level twenty when you go shopping you won't be able to buy her the best (vibrating) gift. Think that's the only missable thing, otherwise you can take it at as slow a pace as you want.

Edit - Just in case make sure Lain's mod is the right one for this version of the game, if your their patreon it should be fine though. Also the official walkthrough is handy to have saved.
It is the right Lain's mod I justed needed to talk to more girls. Now I'm probably an idiot and will kick myself when I get the answer, but Where is the damn Kitchen??? Thanks again.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes