Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You have nothing to do with that.

One of the girls is a demon Mythic and can control minds.

MC has no powers like that.
MC has some sort of pheromones but they work like very slowly...unless he transforms in his mythic form...which on Nefari Route was just discovered(but MC is born from a mythic/magic woman and feed with Estelle's breastmilk) and MC was all fuzzy and half-awake but Nefari was like super horny...

so probably MC has some sort of Alpha-smell or some insect kind of pheromones or something more "cool"(and less disgusting like being half-mantis or something)

but it's not really mind control...just making indirectly horny the women around him or something alike

It's more like a guess based on what we know...so basically he is half-mythic, fed on phoenix-mythic's breastmilk and he is like hitting his "mythic"-puberty because Nefari is trying stuff on him

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MC has some sort of pheromones but they work like very slowly...unless he transforms in his mythic form...which on Nefari Route was just discovered(but MC is born from a mythic/magic woman and feed with Estelle's breastmilk) and MC was all fuzzy and half-awake but Nefari was like super horny...

so probably MC has some sort of Alpha-smell or some insect kind of pheromones or something more "cool"(and less disgusting like being half-mantis or something)

but it's not real mind control...just making indirectly horny the women around him or something alike
You're going to have to point me to where that was said because during my playthrough he showed no signs of anything until that last experiment when he changed and ravished Nef but I don't recall a single mention of pheromones.

Nef was in heat.

Reactions: TheDevian

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You're going to have to point me to where that was said because during my playthrough he showed no signs of anything until that last experiment when he changed and ravished Nef but I don't recall a single mention of pheromones.

Nef was in heat.
it's a guess...based on infos

Last edited:

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
...Kinda how someone's (don't wanna spoil anything for you) room is / will be weirdly around a corner...
I know it's a silly thing, but quite often devs disregard the interior from the exterior of the buildings they use in their games, the house in Milfy City, for example, has two floors from the outside, and even the rooms on the one actual floor don't fit together properly. :cautious:

Reactions: TheDevian

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - January 2020

mythic-manor-january-2020-art.png

Happy New Year from all of the girls at Mythic Manor! The girls promise that 2020 will be filled with many more fun and lewd times with all of them...

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features all of the manor girls. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: lewd2020 (v0.12+)

mythic-manor-january-2020-bonus-art.png

P.S: Wallpaper link at OP is updated with the latest monthly arts.

vegitex

Mar 2, 2019
Guys can can you suggest me some new and good Honey Select based VN, Just finished ' Sin City' and ' Polarity' and both were really awesome... Can you please suggest me some more of these games?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes