TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wait since when does this game has pregnancy?
There are a number of scenes with pregnant women. There is one dream with Esther pregnant in which you can have sex, and a few other scenes with background characters, including the one just mentioned where you meet Velle's pregnant friend again, this time in the shower.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Xmas Art 2019

Mythic Manor Xmas 2019 - Esther 1.png Mythic Manor Xmas 2019 - Esther 2.png Mythic Manor Xmas 2019 - Fanora 1.png Mythic Manor Xmas 2019 - Fanora 2.png Mythic Manor Xmas 2019 - Jade 1.png Mythic Manor Xmas 2019 - Jade 2.png Mythic Manor Xmas 2019 - Naira 1.png Mythic Manor Xmas 2019 - Naira 2.png Mythic Manor Xmas 2019 - Nefari 1.png Mythic Manor Xmas 2019 - Nefari 2.png Mythic Manor Xmas 2019 - Velle 1.png Mythic Manor Xmas 2019 - Velle 2.png

The girls of Mythic Manor want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Stay tuned for the rest of the manor girls in the coming days!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S: The pics attached here are lower in resolution. For higher resolution pics, download from Jikei's patreon or from the Mega wallpaper link.

Last edited:

atr0phy

Nov 18, 2019
Would be nice if mythic forms were more of a thing. So far I've only seen one of the mansion girls actually transform and it wasn't even during sexy time

Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The in game hint says that the password to Naira's pink box should be written somewhere in her room. I looked everywhere including each page of her diary.
All the passwords are in the official walkthrough. Naira's password should be in the diary, it's naira+yourname or if the old bug is still around naira+mc. The mini safe can't be opened yet. The laptop is sluttyhorseparty5, a file in the recycling bin of the desktop.

Check the walkthrough for Ester's folder, I think you actually have to find it. I don't think you can actually use Naira's laptop can you? If you can and it has a password it's not in the walkthrough, and I can't remember it,

The sites search bar can be set to search only the thread you in, making it easier to look for things.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
All the passwords are in the official walkthrough. Naira's password should be in the diary, it's naira+yourname or if the old bug is still around naira+mc. The mini safe can't be opened yet. The laptop is sluttyhorseparty5, a file in the recycling bin of the desktop.

Check the walkthrough for Ester's folder, I think you actually have to find it. I don't think you can actually use Naira's laptop can you? If you can and it has a password it's not in the walkthrough, and I can't remember it,

The sites search bar can be set to search only the thread you in, making it easier to look for things.
Thanks, but I already deleted the post you quoted.

D

Deleted member 1481465

Any info on the next update? We're coming up on 3 months soon.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Question: Are all of Jade's scenes done yet? She is my favorite girl and I only want to play again when all her content is done with.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Question: Are all of Jade's scenes done yet? She is my favorite girl and I only want to play again when all her content is done with.
I wish, her storyline is just starting, you can level her up to somewhere around 7 I think, in comparison to the others, who are almost at lv 30(not quite yet thou).
Which is understandable since she was added later on.

I do like her a lot, but this new Anastacia girl is picturing to be my kind of girl, I think I've seen her before in one of Nef scenes :unsure:

I'm also in wild anticipation for the gym sisters, since, you know, that video on the computer...

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wish, her storyline is just starting, you can level her up to somewhere around 7 I think, in comparison to the others, who are almost at lv 30(not quite yet thou).
Which is understandable since she was added later on.
Aw, so close... 7, 19, practically the same thing. :sneaky:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I wouldn't mind seeing more scenes of the Manor girls' relatives (i.e., Nefari's sister, Velle's cousin, Fanora's family maid, Naira's, hmm...?), and what about Esther's "Breast Friend"; isn't MC's mom supposed to make an appearance in the story?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wouldn't mind seeing more scenes of the Manor girls' relatives (i.e., Nefari's sister, Velle's cousin, Fanora's family maid, Naira's, hmm...?), and what about Esther's "Breast Friend"; isn't MC's mom supposed to make an appearance in the story?
No on the mom, she was in there at first, but he chose to remove it than to deal with the problems at patreon.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes