wanlee

Apr 27, 2017
It sounds like your progress with her got reset in one of the previous updates, if it is the same as some of the other people I have seen with this problem. Click on the heart and check the hint for her. If it is the same as the others I have seen, she is not there, and you will have to go talk to her again, and redo some of her stuff.
I follow the walkthrough until MC realised her tattoo. The hint in heart tells me to try to find her while she's camming at Afternoon. I tried to talk to her at the ice cream court but nothing special.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The hint in heart tells me to try to find her while she's camming at Afternoon...
She only streams at night, except for that one morning stream from work. If you've just recognised her tattoos I think you should then have to go see her in person at Sweet Treats. The official walkthrough pdf is linked here.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I follow the walkthrough until MC realised her tattoo. The hint in heart tells me to try to find her while she's camming at Afternoon. I tried to talk to her at the ice cream court but nothing special.
YEah, her progress got reset, and the walkthrough is not taking that into account, that is why you should use the hints, and only use the WT when all else fails.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

wanlee

Apr 27, 2017
YEah, her progress got reset, and the walkthrough is not taking that into account, that is why you should use the hints, and only use the WT when all else fails.
Her hint now. Afternoon at the ice cream court there is Fanora. qwec.png

She only streams at night, except for that one morning stream from work. If you've just recognised her tattoos I think you should then have to go see her in person at Sweet Treats. The official walkthrough pdf is linked here.
I tried to talk to her at Sweet Treats at the morning but the dialogue is nothing special.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I tried to talk to her at Sweet Treats at the morning but the dialogue is nothing special.
Have you watched her morning stream yet? you need to do that before you talk to her about it.

Add to that the fact that even you said that when you tested what I said, I was correct.
When did I say you where wrong? I made an assumption, you corrected me(most rudely I must add) and then I said you where right :cautious:.

I just added my opinion as to why I think that practice is not a good one, since this is you know, a forum. But meh, take it any way you want.

By the way, saying that your dad works at Nintendo won't prove anything to me or others, since I can't corroborate that (or won't bother), that doesn't really vouch for the quality of your work that much, and who's telling you I'm not the same? in some regards at least,

If you think I am wrong, that is fine, you are entitled to your opinion, but if you think it is that easy, then go ahead and do it yourself, and stop telling other people how to make their games. Go ahead and make a free voice track for it, for a free dlc for everyone, you can even try to crowdfund it. Best of luck, but you will forgive me if I don't expect much.
Why would I? I'm not the dev of this game nor I'm interested in this game in getting one, on my first comment on the matter I was talking about it in general or broad terms, but you're the one who somehow got the idea that I seriously wanted the dev to add voice to this game, but seeing how you are, now I'm not surprised I guess.

This, by the way, was the bit I'm arguing you over: "I particularly love how you think anyone can just go hire a team of seiyu ..." ect. and the bs after it, because I do think that, because I've known people who had, never said I'll be easy or cheap, I've even gone and explained how complicated(not hard) could be, but literally anyone can do it.

• Angry

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why would I?
never said I'll be easy or cheap, I've even gone and explained how complicated(not hard) could be, but literally anyone can do it.
Because you are the one who wants it (most of us do not, in fact, most of us did not even want the music they added either and thought that was a waste of time and resources), and you seem to think is it so easy that it can and should be done for free. If you want it so badly, then make it as a mod.

At what point did I mention my father? Though if you have to know, he did work on the first arcade game, Pong, not that it means anything to this conversation. I mentioned my experience, because it is pertinent to the discussion.

This is the internet, you can't expect people not to be sarcastic when you ask for something so ridiculous.

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
...hi...if I try to get walkthrough from page 1 it points me to a 403 error "forbidden link". Can some one fix or pass the wk for version 0.12 ? thx

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Because you are the one who wants it...
I mean, sure dude, quote the parts you want and omit the ones where I clearly stated the opposite, who am I to stop you from feeding your own delusions.

At what point did I mention my father? Though if you have to know, he did work on the first arcade game, Pong, not that it means anything to this conversation. I mentioned my experience, because it is pertinent to the discussion.
You said you've done stuff, but nowadays any Joe Schmoe can make a game, or at least claim to be, same goes for the stuff you followed with afterward, Is the internet as you said, so your claims sound more like that old "my dad works at Nintendo" thing, the phrase has been around for quite some time now, quite amusing you couldn't get what I meant with that, perhaps I should had used the good old "cool story bro" instead?

And why thou? is irrelevant for the purpose you where intending, I never questioned your knowledge about the technical side of things, most of this stuff is just a Google away anyways.

This is the internet, you can't expect people not to be sarcastic when you ask for something so ridiculous.
So let me get this right, you are supposedly working on your own project, on a field that was pretty much exclusive not so long ago, but now anyone can go at it, not only that but you said you are among the staff of other teams, working remotely I assume? whilst keeping taps with other people supposedly doing the same, and managing some other work you could have on the side perhaps, and yet somehow, in this age of communications, the idea of someone hiring a group of people overseas to do a bunch of silly voices is too ludicrous for you to think it possible? it really shows what you know.

Meh, why bother with you, this has gone too off-road from the tread anyways.

• Angry

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ah ok...thanks. I already downloaded that WK you linked, but is seems last events are missing...anyway I shoild have completed all available events as it says no more events for this version
Some events are not listed in the hints, there are some side events as well.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...anyway I shoild have completed all available events as it says no more events for this version
This update did add two new multi-girl events, like TheDevian said the game won't tell you about things like those. With the walkthrough PDF you should be one love point over the girls last listed event, I think Vella's is missing some.

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes