Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
...Why can't we just ask? Esther and his mom have to know...
Put yourself in the shoes of the character for a moment, why would he need to ask such a thing?
As sillyrobot said, he grew up with her, why would he need to ask for something he probably already knows, is not like the whole thing was kept secret from him, I doubt in all those years he never asked her such a simple question.

The reason the others have to tell him what they are is that he just meet these girls, if you, as a player, are to get that info, is from a situation where the MC, Ester or even you Mom will need to say that to someone who doesn't know it, like for example Nefari asking what his mother is for the research she is doing, something I think she already knows by the way, or she should have done it from the beginning.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Put yourself in the shoes of the character for a moment, why would he need to ask such a thing?
As sillyrobot said, he grew up with her, why would he need to ask for something he probably already knows, is not like the whole thing was kept secret from him, I doubt in all those years he never asked her such a simple question.

The reason the others have to tell him what they are is that he just meet these girls, if you, as a player, are to get that info, is from a situation where the MC, Ester or even you Mom will need to say that to someone who doesn't know it, like for example Nefari asking what his mother is for the research she is doing, something I think she already knows by the way, or she should have done it from the beginning.
The easy way for the player to get given the info is have one of the girls ask him what his mom is and include it in the MC's reply.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Or you know, just know because we grew up with mom? It's not like any mythic we meet has been secretive about origin. They all happily tell each other and you as soon as they know you are inside their world.

Well, we don't know how much he knows about it, he seemed pretty ignorant at the beginning, but maybe it's just been too long since I started the game...

Flipper Roo

Oct 3, 2019
Can someone please, please, please make this...

playing through the game again and noticed something, during the level 10 event for Naira, she is in bed sick and asks the mc to get healing milk from Esther. the frame where Esther hands you the milk looks exactly like those "here's some chocy milk because you are epic" memes. can someone photoshop the color of the milk to brown, add a stock image of a finger pointing to the mc, and add top and bottom text impact font and make it say "here's some chocy milk because you are epic" pleeeeeeaaaaaaase.

if someone already did it please link it. here's the scene.

Screenshot_20200109-224936.jpg

Arbelbyss

Dec 18, 2018
Yeah, that is just Esther, we don't know what his mom is. Which, honestly, I find odd. Why can't we just ask? Esther and his mom have to know... :unsure:
The only clue we got was that his mom is royal blood.
What myth do you consider of royal blood? Cause I think Dragon for some reason.... also dragons are sometimes.... sex beasts.... I don't know what else would be considered of being able to mate with other races other than dragon...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

NooN

May 3, 2018
Hey guys! I have question. do you know where i find new nozzle for hose in garden? nozzle.png

and where i can find this girl?
girl.png

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
What myth do you consider of royal blood? Cause I think Dragon for some reason.... also dragons are sometimes.... sex beasts.... I don't know what else would be considered of being able to mate with other races other than dragon...
It mean's that his mother is from the Royal Family for her group of Mythics. Fanora is also of royal blood but she's not a dragon she's a White Fawn and a Princess.
It only makes sense that other groups of mythics have their own Royal Families. And it's pretty much implied that any mythic can interbreed with other mythics that are of a different species/race and with humans.

Reactions: EJW and Mark17
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes