curtiskwong8

Nov 2, 2018
When its done.

Not being a smartass, but this isn't the kind of game where the developer releases content every month. It tends to be in (relatively) large chunks. Given that the last release was in November, the next one could probably the end of March/start of April.

Or when its done/

Why not just say Valve fav word (Soon™)?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
on the beach with the cave and scary growl. Is that future content or is that something that can be discovered in current release. To my knowledge I only have Paige and few side missions with the Cow mythic peep left. But wanted to make not missing something else?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Originally there was going to be a story for her, but the game got out to the public when Patreon went full power against incest so the dev team had to make a hard choice and decided that it wasn't worth the risk. Plus, this is only my opinion, it works out great even without incest.

Reactions: Mark17 and sakki123

sakki123

Jan 12, 2018
Originally there was going to be a story for her, but the game got out to the public when Patreon went full power against incest so the dev team had to make a hard choice and decided that it wasn't worth the risk. Plus, this is only my opinion, it works out great even without incest.
Yeah, i'm loving the game as far too, but i just have something for milfs, specially incest mom/son, and that's sexy pics of her in the game it's a big temptation! I think it would be nice some outsider or the dev create some kind of DLC with incest content.

• Love
Reactions: EJW and AdamJohn36

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
How large is this game for android? Bloody thing refuses to install it when i have over 5 gb space

Seshmaru

Jul 9, 2018
Wellp. had this game from since 0.8.0 and for some weird reason did not play it, up until yesterday.. where i spent my whole day from morning to 4-5am playing the 0.12 version from scratch.. and I've gotta say, the game has so many ways to develop further.. amazing... I actually enjoyed playing a game...

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Mythic-Manor-2-Year-Anniversary.jpg

Today is Mythic Manor's Two Year Anniversary on Patreon!

Thank you so much for playing and supporting Mythic Manor these past two years!

After finishing v0.12, Phreeoni and I decided it was best to take a step back and go over everything we've done so far to get a better grasp on how we'd like to move forward with the game.
This has proved to be very beneficial and allowed us to plan out the future of the manor girls' storylines in a much better way.

Before this much needed review, we were basically planning out each version on the fly (which is really not a good way of doing things).

Anyway, we've made some good progress on v0.13 so far. This update will focus mainly on manor girls, with some other content as well (including a new Sunday event with all of the girls).​

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
some are open, some are locked, i finished thier stories, but some scenes where still locked
Above the top left scene in the gallery there is the fix gallery button. giving it a quick test it restored most of the gallery if I deleted the persistent file but not all, the mermaid scene and a few others weren't unlocked for some reason.

If the locked scenes are in special or side event's check the official walkthrough.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes