Sasha2018

Jun 10, 2017
I finished all game, but still i couldnt make 100% cg room. Though i tried to open other people's Full save file, in my scene gallery theres no difference. Is there no way to solve this? or do i need to play game all again?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Though i tried to open other people's Full save file...
The gallery is in the persistent file not the save. You could try the fix gallery button, above the top left scene in the gallery to sync the two.

Otherwise the two missing scenes are the Fanora and Velle, and the new Esther and Velle multi-girl scenes. Check that part of the official walkthrough for how to trigger them.

Reactions: TheDevian

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
After finishing v0.12, Phreeoni and I decided it was best to take a step back and go over everything we've done so far to get a better grasp on how we'd like to move forward with the game.
I think this is a really good idea. Not that the game needed it, mind you. But, a lot of games have a really obvious lack of direction. I don't know if it's just the pressure to keep patrons happy or what. I've played so many disjointed games where you could tell if the dev just leaned back for a month and looked at what's there (instead of being too focused on what's to come), the product becomes much better.

This one area that the Patreon business model really takes its toll on the quality of content able to be produced while still being financially viable. Reviewing past work and cleaning/organizing/refining it to be better means a gap in content delivery which makes patrons antsy.

I've been a patron of Jikei's for a while and this doesn't really phase me since I only play releases every few months. I think it's great news. And, you know, not to shill, but I want to point out that for just $1 you can get Jikei's patron emails with updates about the game's progress and teasers. Sure, you could get them here, but if you wanted something more personal and convenient (and supportive, of course) ... just sayin'.

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
did the dev ever release the character cards?
Why would he even do that ? Chars in Honey Select-themed games are heavily modded and each scene is customized.
So, even if you had the cards, and the correct mods, chars on your screen would be really different from IG.
And, as I said before, what would be the point of the author giving us for free the cards ?
It's like asking a car seller to give you his merchandise.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 66767

Overview:
Mythic Manor
is a free adult interactive visual novel game offering a new home and a new world. Delve deep into your fantasies and experience the day-to-day life of sharing a manor with five gorgeous “mythic girls”. Spend time and build relationships with the characters you like in currently over 70 unique character events plus special hidden events! The game is developed with Ren'Py solely by me, Jikei.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-05
Release Date: 2020-01-04
Developer: Jikei - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Save File Info:

Cheat codes:

Wallpaper Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Android Apk + Obb**:
MEGA - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
** Use this version if you have problems installing the regular version, the instructions are inside.

Guides: - - FAN-MADE WALKTHROUGH 2 - -
Extras: - WALLPAPER - FAN SIG - FAN SIG (Jade) - CG

View attachment 66769 View attachment 66770 View attachment 66771 View attachment 66772 View attachment 66773 View attachment 66775 View attachment 66778 View attachment 66780 View attachment 66784 View attachment 250812 View attachment 250813 View attachment 250814 View attachment 250815 View attachment 250816 View attachment 250817 View attachment 250818
is incest game?
Thank you

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes