apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
I dunno... I wanna picture Victoria's Secret sexy Angels, but my mind sees Sistine Chapel Holy Angels... Being a former Altar Boy might have messed up parts of my imagination. o_O
There's a lot of potential inspirations for angels out there, let's get weird with it 322a04e53ae4ad4d42dd9399e9963c61.jpg

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
I dunno... I wanna picture Victoria's Secret sexy Angels, but my mind sees Sistine Chapel Holy Angels... Being a former Altar Boy might have messed up parts of my imagination. o_O
Why not a bit of both. The Angels start out completely clad in heavenly, divine robes that don't even hint to what could be underneath. Then the robes come off and here come the sexy lingerie that leave nearly nothing to the imagination.

That being said though, this is the MC's Mom we're talking about and there is no incest in this game so it might not matter what she looks like. But I wouldn't mind a lesbian scene between her and Esther... for old times' sake.

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Why not a bit of both. The Angels start out completely clad in heavenly, divine robes that don't even hint to what could be underneath. Then the robes come off and here come the sexy lingerie that leave nearly nothing to the imagination.

That being said though, this is the MC's Mom we're talking about it and there is no incest in this game so it might not matter what she looks like. But I wouldn't mind a lesbian scene between her and Esther... for old times' sake.
It would make a great surveillance camera show or a bathroom peek, and at least it won't involve the MC going through awkward therapy sessions. :oops:

salilk2111

Jun 16, 2017
Hello,

I am trying to increase Velle's affection from 23 to 24. In the walk through it is said to visit her in the morning but nothing happens as I visit her. Any suggestions??

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes