Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Where do we find the new girl beside Anastasia? Ive got a whole page of ??? Events to fill and havent found anyone new?

Also dev is pure evil, hinting out our origins and then making us wait so long ... >.>

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
MooMoo Acres looks like another good place to mine future encounters. Jess has some nice repeatable scenes, but HuCow Cassidy could be another source for interactions. Olive also looks good for her age, assuming she's in Esther's generation (they could probably compete in "pickling" vegetables ;)). Finally, what's up with that cat? Will we have a Neko Mythic to contrast Jade?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, Nefari has obvious cat-like qualities (those eyes o_O), and there is a weird looking cat species with that name, but I wonder if she becomes a legendary sphinx with the body of a lion in full transformation?
Yeah, I kind of doubt Nefari would ever curl up around your feet, or wear a sexy maid outfit on the regular. I mean, we are getting to where we have a lot of women to keep happy, who has time for cleaning?

Then we can have her and Jade fight over who sleeps by my feet and who sleeps on me face, wait, what?

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, I kind of doubt Nefari would ever curl up around your feet, or wear a sexy maid outfit on the regular. I mean, we are getting to where we have a lot of women to keep happy, who has time for cleaning?

Then we can have her and Jade fight over who sleeps by my feet and who sleeps on me face, wait, what?
I'm glad the girls are self-reliant; I mean jeez, I'd hate to have to clean THAT litter-box! :sick:

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019

Just my opinion and thought on the matter so Jade fans, don’t kill me.

Between Nefari and Jade, the former gives out the Alpha Female vibe. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nefari managed to assert her authority and control over Jade. Maybe even have her thoroughly seduced.

Like picture a naked Jade with her cheeks and chest all flushed and red. She’s kneeling before a smirking and standing Nefari. The Sphinx pulls up her dress and then orders Jade to “lick mistress’s pussy like a good little dog”.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Tbh I'd hate that to be in the game, that was the reason I dropped Harem Hotel, why does the girls would need to seduce the other girls, I have liked the game because the girl/girl options are optional, and feel totally natural because they are good friends, no ones is above the others.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes