Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
How big is the mind control part in this game ? I like mind control games but usually, when this tag is added, there's only one scene linked to mind control so it's kind of a let down.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How big is the mind control part in this game ?
Ram demons have mind control powers, and one of the main girls is one and uses it a few times. You don't really have mind control of your own, unless you count your raw sexual magnetism (or if that is actually from some mythic ability).

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
TheBlueKnight Ok, got it. Thanks for explaining. I thought it would be something similar. Maybe F95 should use percentage like VNDB does to show how big of an impact a tag has in games to help filter better, though that would be complicated to implemented. So many games have mind control, or other less used tags, but only 1 or 2 events out of the whole game are related :'(

Misaki001

Jan 30, 2019
This game has been on my radar for QUITE QUITE some time, and I absolutely love Fanora, she has to be just the cutest damn character, and I don't normally go for girls who have large breasts but she is just too cute and adorable to NOT wanna do H with her

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
removing mother-son an mother-son-Ester storylines was the lamest thing ever with this game. I understand why it was removed. BUT HOLLY SHIT do as EVERYONE doing this on Pateron - just make a f***n incest patch!

Last edited:
Reactions: AezCrocoeur

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
removing mother-son an mother-son-Ester storylines was the lamest thing ever with this game. I understand why it was removed. BUT HOLLY SHIT do as EVERYONE doing this on Pateron - just make a f***n incest patch!
Yeah, because all that extra work is totally worth it for one scene. And you could do what everyone else does and grab the mod that restores it, like everyone else who wants it back ...you know, like every other game.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I never played the game while it had incest, and I don't think the game really needs it. But the dev has introduced a lot of the girl's moms and with incest it would open many possibilities for scenes with them. But I totally get why he wouldn't want to risk it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It pretty much tells you what to do for the next event. Why do you think it's too complicated?
Ill admit I had to use a walkthrough - its fine and straight forward in most cases but I was stumped at thigs like whole binoculars thing being even in the game, spent about ten hours in the game before someone said I can randomly find the advert for the cam girl site in a random bin in the shopping mall and of course and yes I struggled for the longest time to find where the girls were sometimes when hinted at not being at the house (including the one time I had to go to the nurses clinic and into the side room which i had never even visited before to continue the story)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, because all that extra work is totally worth it for one scene. And you could do what everyone else does and grab the mod that restores it, like everyone else who wants it back ...you know, like every other game.
one scene is not enough. They should make whole storyline with Mother. this fetish is too huge to unederestimate it

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
one scene is not enough. They should make whole storyline with Mother. this fetish is too huge to unederestimate it
Completely disagree - given how many side characters have been teased for years now I think they should be made priority before going to featuring a kink about a 1000 other games offer in abundance anyway and would need to be developed and built up over time at the expense of other said characters. Too many portrait characters with little to no content, we don't need more and honestly what can she offer than no one else already does? We already gotta a milf and if your into busty we got plenty of that too.

Kidakaze

Jul 19, 2018
2 questions, which I am sure have been answered already, but who has time to dig through 400+ pages?

1. Where you you find the card between Carmen and Anastasia? I have visited every area at all 3 times of the day, and it is the last one i need
2. Where is the night vision for the binoculars?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
2 questions, which I am sure have been answered already...
There's no night vision yet. That's Jessa from MooMoo Acres. Knock on the door in the afternoon, then go ask Esther in the garden about it afterwards.

Kidakaze

Jul 19, 2018
There's no night vision yet. That's Jessa from MooMoo Acres. Knock on the door in the afternoon, then go ask Esther in the garden about it afterwards.
I have already done that and been given access to MooMoo Acres, but then I go there all I can do is talk to the cat

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes