xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Yes i think discovering the origin of the main characters especially the main character its much better then just adding new characters with one small scene there is more then enough characters and the map is also big enough i think characters history and more scenes and more mixing already existing characters into scenes together
(Lesbian scenes and threesomes) and bigger updates will be much better focus!

Reactions: EJW

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Damn this game has very good main girls anyhow.
My favs are Jade and Nefari (her body is of the rare ones; small titties and big butt, so hot)
Really didn't like maybe even disliked Fanora. She looks like bimbo loli, her personality isn't interesting, standard rich/elite girl attitudes going on with her. She was my last to maxed (even after side ones) because of that. I would replace her with Iris if it was possible.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Dev Update - Quick Update on v0.15

Hey guys, here's a quick update on Mythic Manor v0.15's progress!

After a few small delays, things have been going smoothly with the upcoming version's development for some time. We already finished writing for v0.15 a while ago and are currently nearing the end of the graphics stage of development. We'll post another update once we have an estimated release date. Stay safe, healthy, and lewd!

Cheers for now,

Jikei & Phreeoni

Jul 21, 2017
Damn, updates have been slow but the content quality has been consistent as fuck. I'm loving the most recent scenes and dialogue. Jikei is so goddamn good at this.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, it would have been nice to see Esther's friend & neighbor Olive at the fair. Better yet, why not have a Mythic Sorority Reunion with all the MILF's in the game! Esther, Olive, Naira and Velle's Moms, Fanora's Queen Mother, and even Nefari's Mom. I'm sure the overall game will include a flashback of how each of the original girl's came to live at the Manor, but wouldn't it be cool to see MC's Mom and the others as young college girls; or better yet, drunken Cougar's let loose after a 20-year reunion party and ravaging all the poor unsuspecting males in New Lark City! :LOL:

buff

May 29, 2017
I'm sure the overall game will include a flashback of how each of the original girl's came to live at the Manor, but wouldn't it be cool to see MC's Mom and the others as young college girls; or better yet, drunken Cougar's let loose after a 20-year reunion party and ravaging all the poor unsuspecting males in New Lark City! :LOL:
Or better yet, each other...... :love:

• Love
Reactions: Harem_Master

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
It's such a shame that updates always take so long for Mythic Manor. It's one of my favourites around here but waiting like 5 months for about 30-45 mins of gameplay is... tough to say the least.

Do you guys think we'll ever see this game finish?
Not too soon I hope. My estimate is that we're closer to the middle. I use the map of the city as a guide to how far along the story has progressed. Still a lot of real estate to develop :unsure:.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Two of the most frequently asked questions on Discord are "where's the update" and "when is the game going to be finished", and the devs are notoriously tight-lipped about that. Maybe Phreeoni will post something that will prove this wrong, but I doubt it...

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Two of the most frequently asked questions on Discord are "where's the update" and "when is the game going to be finished", and the devs are notoriously tight-lipped about that. Maybe Phreeoni will post something that will prove this wrong, but I doubt it...
Nevermind discord. I'm fairly new here but most of the posts I see updating game threads I watch are "When is the update?" "How long till the update?" "any news on the update?". I had 3 before this thread.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well, for one thing, its not been five months since the last update. There's a turnaround of around 2 months. Seeing as how the last update was in June, we should be seeing the new update in a week or so.

Reactions: TheDevian

bbalt

Aug 12, 2020
A thing that this game does which not enough other games do is at least give you the option to respect consent. It seems weirdly rare to see one of these games let you say "no thanks, I think I'll pass on taking advantage of this sleeping/drunk/unconscious woman", so credit where credit is due. Much appreciated, Phreeoni!

Reactions: polycentric
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes