polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Nevermind discord. I'm fairly new here but most of the posts I see updating game threads I watch are "When is the update?" "How long till the update?" "any news on the update?". I had 3 before this thread.
Exactly. The crazy thing about it is that the answers are almost always within two pages of where the update drone's post is going to land.

Seriously...I don't understand how someone finds this place, figures out how to post and then doesn't read the last few posts by accident if nothing else.

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
so the scene where esther is showing you pictures of your mom and her and then she accidentally shows the pic of them sucking the strippers cock at her bachelorette party just reminded me of a few friends who told me to never let my fiancé have a bachelorette party.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Every developer starting to milking and late nowadays!
One, Covid is affecting everyone, and that also means that these creators may be stuck in their houses and while you'd think that means they have nothing better to do than code their games understand that people need some kind of release-and they aren't getting it. Cool your jets, stressful time means developers are having a harder time getting these projects mobile because a lot of things are bearing down on them.

Two, Mythic Manor is one of a nice handful of games that can take a couple of months to develop because the scope of the game is harem based and thus takes time to give adequate updates to the core list of characters and as well provide extra spice in terms of side content. I f you do not like to wait there is plenty of stuff to choose from and if all your favorites are taking a while? See point one and go do something else with your time while you wait.

Lets all chill the fuck out and remember these developers are human beings and they have friends and families and other shit in their lives that don't revolve around these games at every turn. Update Drones, you'll know when an update happens when it fucking updates, for anyone else who wants to complain that they're milking it or taking forever, grow up.

Chrislw

Aug 14, 2020
Cant wait for the update ... This might be the best game of this genre .

Question :

I finished V.14 ... When the V.15 drops How do I continue playing without losing the save ?

I am on PC by the way .

Thanks everyone

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Cant wait for the update ... This might be the best game of this genre .

Question :

I finished V.14 ... When the V.15 drops How do I continue playing without losing the save ?

I am on PC by the way .

Thanks everyone
Well, you technically should not need to do anything other than hit load, however it is advised that you copy the save folder from the old folder into the new one.

...\Mythic Manor XX\Game\Saves

Just copy that Saves folder into the same place in the new folder. While Ren'Py hides an extra copy of your saves in your Appdata folder, it's better to do it manually too.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes