り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - August 2020

mythic-manor-august-2020-art.png
This lovely girl always knows how to have a fun time! Whether it be a gaming session on the couch, a nice walk at the park, or some naughty fun in the sheets, she's always down to play with you!

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Jade. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: pantytoss (v0.15+)
mythic-manor-august-2020-bonus-art.png

P.S: Wallpaper link at OP is updated as usual.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I think will be nice if they cr8 event where girls go in the night club having Girls Night Out and they go in some of the rooms have small party or mini orgy or something can be repeatable event or something like that or at the beach at night maybe or any other place!

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I think will be nice if they cr8 event where girls go in the night club having Girls Night Out and they go in some of the rooms have small party or mini orgy or something can be repeatable event or something like that or at the beach at night maybe or any other place!
I do wish there were more threesomes or group activities with the girls. Why bring in more or new characters when there's plenty to work with already?

Reactions: xslayermkdx

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
A birthday party for one of the girls at Velvet Desires! Perhaps a special invitation to "The Secret Room" arranged by Velle for a private toy show! And later, back at the Manor, the MC gives the Guest of Honor her wildest fantasy! :love:

Reactions: xslayermkdx

AddPhaseNex

Jun 20, 2020
To be honest, I like the others, but after so long with this game, I discovered that it was the Nafari updates I really looked forward to. Velle is a close second. I'd love a repeatable threesome with those two, especially if anal is on the table with both of them!
I feel the same, I think part of it (at least for me) is that both of their stories kind of peel back the curtain on some of the story elements. Also adds a good bit of mystery as what exactly the MC is too, with Nefari maing some interesting comments about his mother.

Reactions: xslayermkdx and EJW

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I feel the same, I think part of it (at least for me) is that both of their stories kind of peel back the curtain on some of the story elements. Also adds a good bit of mystery as what exactly the MC is too, with Nefari maing some interesting comments about his mother.
Yeah, I've definitely been waiting for the main plot of this game to move forward already. It feels stagnant even with new characters.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
splamo AddPhaseNex - couldn't agree more. Nefari and Velle are complex, seem to have interesting backstories and it would be great if we could explore their stories in a little more depth. I know there are always people demanding new characters but those of us that actually like the narratives in these games would probably like to focus on existing characters for the next several updates.

Last edited:

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
splamo AddPhaseNex - couldn't agree more. Nefari and Velle are complex, seem to have interesting backstories and it would be great if we could explore their stories in a little more depth. I know there always people demanding new characters but those of us that actually like the narratives in these games would probably like to focus on existing characters for the next several updates.
Agreed, not just the main girls but some of the already introduced girls that haven't had a lot of content yet i'd like to see expanded to a more developed level.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Agreed, not just the main girls but some of the already introduced girls that haven't had a lot of content yet I'd like to see expanded to a more developed level.
Yeah, an expansion of the Natasha, Paige, Heather and Seren content would be so so welcome and I believe would do a LOT to expand the world. Plus it might also give the Dev a nice change of pace to help prevent burnout working on the same things.

However I cannot say I would be dissapointed to get more Velle or Esther content next update! Especially not if it involves fucking a baby into Velle and making her lactate again.....:p or perhaps engaging in some more intimate and messy "performance art" with Esther infront of Elani and her class....:devilish:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Velle and Fanora are the two most consistent mischief-makers at the Manor. Without those two there, it would be like living in a quiet rest home or B&B. That being said, their constant pranks against each other can lead to every member of the house voting on a punishment. With Fanora who hates chores, she could clean Velle's room (I wouldn't walk in there barefoot :eek:) wearing Bondage Gear with an Anal Hook. For Velle, maybe wear a full Nun's Habit with Chastity Belt and volunteer at the local church. Then maybe the rest of the girls have a Sunday orgy with MC that doesn't include both of them! :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes