Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Eh, Velle is written as a subversion of expectations: "Oh, Ram Demon, I bet she'll be into all kinds of kinky shit!" and then you find out that she just wants someone who will treat her nice and give her all the cum she could need. It plays well into her story that she isn't like other Ram Demons.

Reactions: Mark17 and Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
:love:Happy Friday Fo Sho! Thanks Dev :D You just made the weekend brighter. Appreciate Ya!

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
No, it's that in those two years, there have been ten updates, from 0.5 (zero point five), to 0.15 (zero point fifteen).

Yes, basically.
Here I thought the MC was lazy its actually the players :ROFLMAO: all jokes aside there's a walkthrough mod that gets you through this game in a breeze. The games pretty fun no grinding every day is a new adventure thats what a game is suppose to be.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Eh, Velle is written as a subversion of expectations: "Oh, Ram Demon, I bet she'll be into all kinds of kinky shit!" and then you find out that she just wants someone who will treat her nice and give her all the cum she could need. It plays well into her story that she isn't like other Ram Demons.
Truth _ Vel needs a rock she can lean on and hide behind when her fam starts busting her ass. MC needs to step up and be that guy.

Reactions: DarkOs31

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
hot damn, mythic form nefari is a BABE, any chance we will be able to screw her while in her form? aswell as the other girls in their forms in the future?

Reactions: EJW

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
The games pretty fun no grinding every day is a new adventure thats what a game is suppose to be.
I agree, but I knew full well what he was asking (he was basically asking if the gameplay was the same now as it was then), and saw no reason to try and convince him his opinion of the gameplay was wrong.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
this game looks interesting I might have to check it later but I just have one questions

how hard are the choices

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
this game looks interesting I might have to check it later but I just have one questions

how hard are the choices
Choices are not hard at all. I mean, don't misunderstand, I love the game, but there's no great moral dilemmas (or basically any dilemma) that shows up along the way.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Choices are not hard at all. I mean, don't misunderstand, I love the game, but there's no great moral dilemmas (or basically any dilemma) that shows up along the way.
so I can choose whatever choice so on and not be afraid I made a bad choice

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes