sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
i stuck right here...
in most forums its just drag and drop...and now im like a child at a lollipop shop...look,dont touch...
About the middle is a icon that looks like linked chain. The icon immediately to the right is insert image. CTRL-P should do it too though my CTRL-P is hijacked by system print. That gives you a drag and drop surface or an upload button to use.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
About the middle is a icon that looks like linked chain. The icon immediately to the right is insert image. CTRL-P should do it too though my CTRL-P is hijacked by system print. That gives you a drag and drop surface or an upload button to use.
i dont want to spam...but could you explain like to a child?i really feel stupid now and i dont wanna spam this thread...i open my account...i go to "signature"...i press the "chain" button...but nothing happens...

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
not to sound like a broken record, but what do you need to do to install the camera in Nefari's room once you have a spare camera in your inventory?

Reactions: Macgamer

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
not to sound like a broken record, but what do you need to do to install the camera in Nefari's room once you have a spare camera in your inventory?
I think it's a questline where she gives you the camera to install, not a situation where you find a camera yourself and put it in, right?

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
ahhh... that would make more sense. do you happen to know what the relationship level is needed for this quest to trigger?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
ahhh... that would make more sense. do you happen to know what the relationship level is needed for this quest to trigger?
Haven't had a chance to play it yet, so no, but the reason I know it's quest-line related is a comment somewhere in the last couple pages of this thread, I think.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
i didnt play the update,cuz no compressed version...(no complaining)
But,is it possible to don´t use the "Jade" Camera ...
And use it for Nefari instead?
...sry for my english...

Mar 16, 2018
Idk if I'm tripping balls or if I messed something up, but all my saves for the game are missing after I downloaded this update. Has anyone had the same problem?

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Idk if I'm tripping balls or if I messed something up, but all my saves for the game are missing after I downloaded this update. Has anyone had the same problem?
tried in a sandbox? i ask for real...not trying to piss you off...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
They are normally stored in two places, the first is in the save folder, which is located in the game folder (Mythic Manor XX\Game\Saves), the other is in your appdaa folder (%AppData%\Roaming\RenPy\Test-1490227962).

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
They are normally stored in two places, the first is in the save folder, which is located in the game folder (Mythic Manor XX\Game\Saves), the other is in your appdaa folder (%AppData%\Roaming\RenPy\Test-1490227962).
its a real question...is it possible to run all those Renpy games in a Sandbox? I mean REAL Sandbox...like in an VM? So nothing to worry about virus aso...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
its a real question...is it possible to run all those Renpy games in a Sandbox? I mean REAL Sandbox...like in an VM? So nothing to worry about virus aso...
Yes, you could run it in a sandbox, but I believe every game here has been scanned for viruses. The only issues I have seen is a few false positives with certain detectors. A good virus checker should scan it as you download and/or extract it.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes