DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Yes, you could run it in a sandbox, but I believe every game here has been scanned for viruses. The only issues I have seen is a few false positives with certain detectors. A good virus checker should scan it as you download and/or extract it.
it was just a question...i always followed your advises from games (im so sry about my english...i shouldnt write when im drunk cuz of my bday...But is it possible to "faceswap" girls in Renpy games?)
i dont think there are Virus in Renpy Games...Just wanted to know if its possible to run Renpy games in VM(VMware) io be 100% sure...
May i send you a PM?if not im not upset...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

urano1981

Sep 25, 2018
it was just a question...i always followed your advises from games (im so sry about my english...i shouldnt write when im drunk cuz of my bday...But is it possible to "faceswap" girls in Renpy games?)
i dont think there are Virus in Renpy Games...Just wanted to know if its possible to run Renpy games in VM(VMware) io be 100% sure...
Why should be an issue? Depends of graphic card of the virtualization. I have never tried that, but I don't see why it would not be possible. And as they are not very graphic demanding, I guess that the virtual graphic cards that offer the VMs should be more than enough.

I guess that probably they would be possible to be run in a Docker container, if you have it configured correctly but it would be harder.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Can someone please tell me why there isn't a Rape tag on this game?

As far as I'm concerned, once Vella crosses that line I want nothing to do with her at all. She keep showing up at the MC's door to go out or be taken to the beach and I continually say no.

I thought at one point in the game there was a rule that you wouldn't use your abilities on your fellow residents, and even if that wasn't a rule, the basic rules of decency that you won't violate someone without their consent should have kicked Vella out of the house when she raped the MC.

The fact she gets to later manipulate Niara, Fanora, and MC's libido's to cause them to have sex that they may or may not have had otherwise is just more unavoidable icing on top of that cake,.

That's NOT okay.

Edit: I don't know why that deserves a facepalm Macgamer , I'm not saying that those actions aren't perfectly consistent with Velle being a Ram Demon. All I'm saying is that I, none the less, don't consider those actions toward the MC to be okay, and that there should be a Rape tag added to the game description so that other players who don't want to be raped, even by a beautiful woman, can avoid the game since that's not something a player can avoid unless they know it's coming.

Last edited:

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Can someone please tell me why there isn't a Rape tag on this game?

As far as I'm concerned, once Vella crosses that line I want nothing to do with her at all. She keep showing up at the MC's door to go out or be taken to the beach and I continually say no.

I thought at one point in the game there was a rule that you wouldn't use your abilities on your fellow residents, and even if that wasn't a rule, the basic rules of decency that you won't violate someone without their consent should have kicked Vella out of the house when she raped the MC.

The fact she gets to later manipulate Niara, Fanora, and MC's libido's to cause them to have sex that they may or may not have had otherwise is just more unavoidable icing on top of that cake,.

That's NOT okay.
Sorry man. Maybe this game just doesn't tink your kink. Try one of the many other games.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Sorry man. Maybe this game just doesn't tink your kink. Try one of the many other games.
I am trying many other games, and enjoying them. And the fact it doesn't tink my kink is exactly why I think this game needs the additional tag so other people who's kink isn't tinked by being raped know to avoid it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No worries, and as always, best of luck.

I don't think you can face swap in this kind, I mean it's possible, but much easier in something like a 2D sprite based game, it would be really hard on a game with full renders like this one.

It is, though should not be needed if you get them here (can't say about torrents for sure), though I would make sure you have good antivirus software and a firewall, there are many of free options out there.

Any time, always happy to help if I can, though I work 8-14 hours a day, so if I don't see it right away, don't think I am ignoring you.
I am trying many other games, and enjoying them. And the fact it doesn't tink my kink is exactly why I think this game needs the additional tag so other people who's kink isn't tinked by being raped know to avoid it.
Having had it happen to me several times IRL, I am a bit sensitive to it, and I don't really remember that. I remember her starting to once, until she found out that we were willing, and that was the end of it. Maybe it was just the way I saw it, due to her being the one I liked most at first. Can't remember, been too long.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Mar 16, 2018
They are normally stored in two places, the first is in the save folder, which is located in the game folder (Mythic Manor XX\Game\Saves), the other is in your appdaa folder (%AppData%\Roaming\RenPy\Test-1490227962).
I checked the MythicManorXX/Game/Saves one and all the saves are in there, but they're not showing up in my game. Could it be possible that it's incompatible or should I copy it over to the renpy one instead.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
I'm not sure how a rape tag would change your mind, but maybe my experience with that is limited and this game doesn't trigger me the way it does you. To be honest, rape never really entered the equation for me playing this game. Didn't mean to dump on ya. sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: Macgamer

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
To be honest, rape never really entered the equation for me playing this game
Maybe you didn't choose that path. But there is an option in the Velle path where you can state that you're not okay with what's happening. In any other game, and in this game with any other girl, that results in sex not happening.

In the scenario with Velle, that results in the sex continuing and your being restrained and forced to continue.

If that's not rape, I don't know what is.

I'm not in any way saying that this isn't a great game. I am not in any way saying that's not perfectly consistent with who Velle is in this game.

I AM saying that that's rape, and therefore this game should therefore have a rape tag.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
so would that a "(avoidable) rape" tag?

And who the hell would turn down a ram demon that fucking hot? Just saying...
As a player you don't know you're going to be raped until you turn the Ram demon down and the sex continues. Without the tag, that's not avoidable, because, as a player I don't assume rape's going to happen until the point that it actually happens unless there's a rape tag.

I'd turn a woman who's that hot down cold if she had the attitude Velle displayed. I don't care how hot the exterior is if the interior stinks like a pile of shit.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I checked the MythicManorXX/Game/Saves one and all the saves are in there, but they're not showing up in my game. Could it be possible that it's incompatible or should I copy it over to the renpy one instead.
That might help, you might be on the wrong page and only some are missing, they might be in the wrong game folder, hard to say exactly.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As a player you don't know you're going to be raped until you turn the Ram demon down and the sex continues. Without the tag, that's not avoidable, because, as a player I don't assume rape's going to happen until the point that it actually happens unless there's a rape tag.

I'd turn a woman who's that hot down cold if she had the attitude Velle displayed. I don't care how hot the exterior is if the interior stinks like a pile of shit.
I personally love strong assertive women especially if they are hot. But each to their own.

I honestly thought if you can avoid something its "avoidable" on the tag. Still learning the rules here

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes