tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.14 Compressed + Lain's Mod :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
any luck v0.15 ?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
is it posible to make teh gallery and scene replay so taht the name of hte OC is trhe name we choose becasue in ever scene replay it is always MC

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Aww I though for a moment we might be able to spy on Aliza and her new toy, it bought back some...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Should have taken a screenshot of Aliza.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is it ever explained why Naira's form is so much more advanced than other water nymphs? The two you meet barely have any blue and white to their skin at all, while Naira is pure white and her blue is much brighter.

Also, why is Jade's skin still covered in dirt spots? They aren't freckles, because they're literally a dingy grey.

Last edited:

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Is it ever explained why Naira's form is so much more advanced than other water nymphs? The two you meet barely have any blue and white to their skin at all, while Naira is pure white and her blue is much brighter.

Also, why is Jade's skin still covered in dirt spots? They aren't freckles, because they're literally a dingy grey.
dont judge a persons freckles! *looks at own freckles*
&
Naira is prob more of a "pure blood" if I may use that word... I mean even her gran owns some quality water land or wtever..?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
dont judge a persons freckles! *looks at own freckles*
&
Naira is prob more of a "pure blood" if I may use that word... I mean even her gran owns some quality water land or wtever..?
I have thousands of freckles from growing up in Florida. My youngest sister is a redhead (nuff said about freckles there) that gre up in Florida, as well.
I've NEVER seen grey 'dots' on someone's skin unless they've been unwashed for more than a week, giving dust time to stick to them.

The 'pure blood' reasoning of her having a more in-depth transformation might have some merit. We don't know exactly how populated each mythic race is, after all. But it could also be related to control. The two girls weren't in the middle of an orgasm, after all. They were just 'letting loose'. The mc walked away too early to see if they went white.

Reactions: xDEEPx

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I have thousands of freckles from growing up in Florida. My youngest sister is a redhead (nuff said about freckles there) that gre up in Florida, as well.
I've NEVER seen grey 'dots' on someone's skin unless they've been unwashed for more than a week, giving dust time to stick to them.

The 'pure blood' reasoning of her having a more in-depth transformation might have some merit. We don't know exactly how populated each mythic race is, after all. But it could also be related to control. The two girls weren't in the middle of an orgasm, after all. They were just 'letting loose'. The mc walked away too early to see if they went white.
its HS what can you do if it was ment to happen or not but ill stand with my reasoning theirs alot to the story but such a slow pace im dying.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looking at some of the assets around maybe Jade's freckles were just the best they could do.
is it just me or is the update a lot slower when loading new scenes
They seem to have upped the animation again in some of the scenes, but I didn't notice much difference.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
its HS what can you do if it was ment to happen or not but ill stand with my reasoning theirs alot to the story but such a slow pace im dying.
that sounds like bad reasoning. The freckles spread across her nose are fine. It's only the ones on her arms and legs that are like that.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes